Sign in to follow this  
Smokey

The Golden Egg [+extra]

The Golden Chicken

My idea:

How about an idea that if you are The Golden Chicken, you get a perk. Here is an example, relevant too my last suggestion.

- Your speed will increase with 25-50% for 3-5 seconds, when you get discovered.

- You will be fully healed, when you get discovered.

- You get a smoke grenade.

You will get discovered when a CT frisks you, he can frisk you by simply pressing the key ''E'', or a different key.

You can get discovered, but you can also let yourself get discovered by pressing the key ''E'', or a different key as a T, that means you reveal yourself as ''TheGoldenChicken'', so it can go both ways.

Additional information:

The Golden Chicken will be only once in every game, so not every round. But only once in one game. You can also put it in a way that there is only a 50% percent chance of being picked as The Golden Chicken, or that a moderator or admin can appoint you as The Golden Chicken, or both.

You can also make it a bit funny, by letting the T drop a physicall small egg. Or let a sound pop-up from a chickensound like this:

Frisking

When I was thinking about this GoldenChicken stuff and frisking, I thought about how hard and delaying it sometimes can be to get a pistol from a T. How about a way to frisk the Terrorists?

A CT would approach a T, and when the CT presses the key ''E'', something would happen, making you know if he has anything or not.

And since I am in a brain-storming mood...

plo-gif-brainstorm1.gif

Everybody likes toy guns! Right? How about a small-feature where you can empty an ammo clip in just one command as a CT. Like !emptyclip or anything else. But there is a rule though. You are not allowed to empty other clips on weapons you may find as a CT. This can be time saving and helpfull whenever a CT dies. You could either shoot the weapon away from T range, or just simply take it, and empty the clip by typing !emptyclip.

Edited by Guest

Where does the chicken come from? Is it a random chance of you getting it on spawn?

50% chance of getting a gun and killing CT's is bad, even if they know you might have one, someone with good aim could easily pull this off.

Do you have to frisk everyone? How do you suspect they have the chicken?

Can the T being frisked just run backwards and stab the CT in the back?

Giving yourself the option to be discovered makes this much more overpowered.

Does having the Golden Chicken count as rebelling?

Where does the chicken come from? Is it a random chance of you getting it on spawn?

50% chance of getting a gun and killing CT's is bad, even if they know you might have one, someone with good aim could easily pull this off.

These are very good questions to think about, give me some time to reply.

Where does the chicken come from?

Maybe put a physical object like a chicken that doesn't move? At random places in every map? That you have to find the Golden Chicken as a T.

Consider this removed

If it would be something that you need to find, the frisking wouldn't be needed. Maybe give the T who has the Golden Chicken a physical object, like an egg.

You can prevent this by frisking the T, while they are still in their cell. Just let them face their back against cell door.

I'm not sure if this is overpowered. I think something fun can be made out of it.

No, unless you reveal yourself, or get revealed by the CT.
Edited by Guest

Someone would have to edit the map along with the plugin to create custom spaces for the physical chicken.

CT's could find it and just guard it to fuck, or go nowhere near it during map games.

Gun removal is good, basically turning this idea into a short, temporary speed boost.

Could be useful if self activated, allowing you to slip corners or get away from being shot.

I still think this should be accomplished by being sneaky though or taking a high amount of risk, not a plugin.

Frisking the T through cell doors would no doubt require more map editing or an edited plugin to interact through walls.

More time spent in cells searching for a gun AND a chicken.

I think it also goes without saying that someone has to create this plugin or discover one similar.

It's possible you can support advantage hierarchy in a game or day by scatting empty guns and addressing the benefits of each gun collected by the t. Suppose the titling would be scavenger game.

For the catholic Easter holidays I suppose OB will organize something this sunday, but the chicken thing I imagine is a model or custom entity that tangents towards server load making it rather experimental when adding custom features(crush ratio etc).

Plus if I remember correctly the csgo chicken npcs move on nodegraphs(unless you want the entity to be static), which demands making nodegraphs for every map to support the chicken the move.

Knowing the csgo modding base, I imagine there is a chicken gamemode interfaced with the existing chickens in csgo, however programming and implementing it in the server will defiantly take time and effort as SonyTwan said.

This is an okay idea, don't get me wrong.

But it favors rebelling and external interference for a reward making it even more miserable for the cts.

Dear [customer name],

After collaborating with my colleague, we have decided to decline your request of: "ONE REQUEST FOR THE GOLDEN EGG". Unfortunately your demands fall short of reality and after discussing with Outbreak's finance team, impossible to achieve due to funding. On behalf of ourselves, I thank you for your time and effort in suggesting improvements for the company, we greatly value all feedback from valued consumers such as yourself.

If you require any further assistance or have further feedback do not hesitate to contact our

. We also have a 24/7 helpdesk willing to assist you via telephone.

Thank you again.

Kind Regards,

Jamie

VwA External Human Resources Consultant (Unrelated to OB)

As I spoke to you about it yesterday Smokey, when suggesting ideas, you have to actually think about the possibilities of it becoming implemented. We get a lot of suggestions from people of the community that sounds really good on paper some of them, but the idea remains just an idea unless there is a plugin which we can put on our server and use.

Instead of coming up with ideas totally from scratch, look at what can be done in CSGO by the tools there are available, then suggest something which might actually be possible. Then again, you or someone else would have to make that idea a reality through a plugin. Alternatively, you can suggest pre-made plugins with nice features which actually may be helpful.

As I spoke to you about it yesterday Smokey, when suggesting ideas, you have to actually think about the possibilities of it becoming implemented. We get a lot of suggestions from people of the community that sounds really good on paper some of them, but the idea remains just an idea unless there is a plugin which we can put on our server and use.

Instead of coming up with ideas totally from scratch, look at what can be done in CSGO by the tools there are available, then suggest something which might actually be possible. Then again, you or someone else would have to make that idea a reality through a plugin. Alternatively, you can suggest pre-made plugins with nice features which actually may be helpful.

I'll start to do some investigation right away!