Sign in to follow this  
Brake_d0wn

help with selling things

In Sweden most Csgo players join a group on Sweden where you can buy and sell your skins for around 60-80% of market price so basically I just buy skins for 60% market when I see them selling for that price, then I just put them on sale for a week and someone else buy's them of me for 80% of market so that's how i make my money with CSGO skins, Gambling/Betting is also a way to make money with csgo skins but i wouldn't recommend that since most people lose all their skins unless you're born with luck like Vengence...... anyways if you really want to gamble your skins then you should play Blackjack and just double the amount of value everytime you lose but for that you will need to have a good seed money or just bet really low values! :)

As somebody who's made $5000 betting skins, it takes a lot of time and effort (+++++++++luck sometimes). My advice is only bet what you are willing to lose and remember its not only about the skins, its also about making the csgo games 50x more exciting.

Thats kinda bullshit imo, when you bet skins on a game you only cheer for the team that will win you skins wich is kinda dumb. i like to watch games and you just want to see a close match without cheering for any team. when i used to bet i always was cheering for the team that could win me skins and it was awfull.