Sign in to follow this  
Dank Potato

Games to buy on sale?

Call of Duty: Black ops 3

Fallout 4

Just Cause 3

I've been wanting to buy either of these three games, but I am the worst at making decisions.

Which one of these three games should I buy?

Right now my mind is on JC3 and Fallout because I really love open world games, but I mainly want CoD because of the zombies.

Please help me in making this decision, Thanks!

EDIT: They are also the same price.

Not played JC3 so I can't give my opinion on that. Fallout 4 is a great game which you will be able to dump 100h easily. I was very disappointed with not being able to play split screen in Black ops 3 zombies as thats what me and my mates would play round theres. These are all good games, my personal pick would be Fallout 4 for the mods! :D

Call of Duty: Black ops 3 is like every call of duty game. Generic and Predictable(I haven't played it but from what I saw on the promoted videos from my sublist on youtube it's still generic and bland to me)

Fallout4, I was very satisfied with the game. I've never played a single fallout game, but fallout4 really got my attention on the detail put for every aspect of the game. The story and plot branch is not too shabby as well.

Just Cause 3, I also haven't played a just cause game because it reminds me of gta or saint's row. So I would not really be interested into it because it gets boring very quick after you finish with the main story and the shenanigans of "open world".

I think you should buy Fallout 4 personally, for someone who has played all the fallout games (apart from 1) it's a good game. Although there are some things that let it down, such as the ending and the whole skill system is a lot more simple and rather boring. This is providing you've played other fallout games, if not this should be a rich and awesome story experience with tons of shit to do.

Buy dark souls if you like difficult games, bcs i know i love them. Its pretty cheap right now(both dark souls 1 and 2) also if you have never tried them i highly recommend you do

My second set of games are the far cry games, they are pretty entertaining aswell if you like sandbox mayhem and fun

You can buy the valve complete pack, 17$ for like 15 games so its pretty good

For the three games that you have chosen Fallout 4 is the best deal i think, black ops 3 is well, just another cod and just cause 3 is just pure mindless fun if that's your cup of tea, fallout 4 is a pure fun filled rpg i would say that for me its probably the best, still up to you to decide