Sign in to follow this  
Raw

Raw Freakz Member App! (ACCEPTED)

I'm afraid it's going to have to be a -1 from me for now. At the moment you are a little too unruly on the JB server and seem to get rather ragey/trolly in mixes and gathers. You need to learn to stop being so immature and crying when something doesn't go your way.

I have to agree with Popey here, you are a decent guy when you can have a laugh but from what I've seen I have noticed that you do let your rage get the best of you. from me for now it will be a -1 however, if you take this constructive criticism into perspective and work on it, I'm sure there will be nothing in your way. however I wish you the best of luck on your app. :D

Hey Raw,

Well done, you've been placed on trial. Over the next week we encourage you to be active on the servers, teamspeak and forums. Contact an admin to be invited to the group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Dear OB staff,

As you may have noticed, i was not really active on the servers this week.

Reason for this are several private reasons, which i don't want to put on the forums.

If u want to know them, feel free to contact me trough steam, or when i am on the TS trough TS.

<3

Hello Raw Freakz, congratulation on passing your trial!

You are now a full member of the Outbreak Community and can now wear the in-game tag and enjoy all its perks. We hope you enjoy your time with us. Please contact an admin for access to the Steam group.

Regards,

The OB Staff