Sign in to follow this  
Raw

Do you visit festivals and things?

Hey everyone!

Just interested if u guys like it to attend festivals or big party's and that kind of things.

They don't have to be related to music only.

For me, i often visit hard dance/hardstyle events such as (maybe u know them) DefQon. 1, Q-Base and Hard Bass

Upcoming saturday is it time for Hard Bass, can't wait already :)

So let me know what u do in your weekends!

Used to go to a lot of festivals and concerts (a couple of times a month), but recently not been to any. Best festival I've been to is a three day open air metal festival called Tuska, been there 3 years in a row. Also planning to attend Wacken open air in Germany at some point during my life.

Festivals look fun. I haven't really been to any music related ones etc. The only big / main festival ive been to was i56 back in December & will be attending i57 in March.

Im 50/50 on spending £200 to go to Dreamhack Masters in April. Only been abroad once and wouldnt mind going to it tbh.

Wouldnt mind going to a musical festival however, still yet to go to one. I just dont really have a favorite artist / genre.

Festivals look fun. I haven't really been to any music related ones etc. The only big / main festival ive been to was i56 back in December & will be attending i57 in March.

Im 50/50 on spending £200 to go to Dreamhack Masters in April. Only been abroad once and wouldnt mind going to it tbh.

Wouldnt mind going to a musical festival however, still yet to go to one. I just dont really have a favorite artist / genre.

Going to a festival without knowing the artists isnt too bad, if you really wanna try the experience just scroll through some festivals,have listena to a few artists on it and if you like it just go!

Discover the rest of their music live! It's a great experience like that!

Going to a festival without knowing the artists isnt too bad, if you really wanna try the experience just scroll through some festivals,have listena to a few artists on it and if you like it just go!

Hm, doesnt sound like a bad idea tbh.

Might take a look around and see whats on & where.

Used to go to a lot of festivals and concerts (a couple of times a month), but recently not been to any. Best festival I've been to is a three day open air metal festival called Tuska, been there 3 years in a row. Also planning to attend Wacken open air in Germany at some point during my life.

Jealous of these

some people I know are going to download (lemmyload) soon so they might encourage me to go, but I'm not too fussed.

Just do it mate, you only know what it is after you've done it.

Start off with something close to you, where there is music you generally like.

Think there are enough in britain to visit?

Just do it mate, you only know what it is after you've done it.

Start off with something close to you, where there is music you generally like.

Think there are enough in britain to visit?

another really important thing, incase you have shity weather festivals are really really shit lol.

Like the biggest pet peeve I have with festivals is bad weather, just ruins a huge part of it for me

Edit: Just deleted this paragraph because people seem to be "misinterpreting it".

Then of course we have the River/Boat/Firework Festival where there's more themepack shiz etc, little food stations, mini stages, boat races and water fights along the isle of the River Medway. When i was around 7 we saw Michael Jackson who came on a pirate ship lol. Then in the evening, there's boats coming 1 by one after a while, and they have different features, one of them was a disco dancefloor with lights everywhere, one was a smoking boat ;) etc. Then you have fireworks going off at the end.

Edited by Guest

Been to a local festival in our local park :) There's your activities which include bumper cars, track rides, bungee jumping, and hook a duck etc. Then there's the stage, where there's either random people who sing, who you've never heard of before or belly dancing and a rip off of riverdance (they're still pretty good tho). Ayy lmao.

I'd go there just to see the belly dancing