Sign in to follow this  
Tyron

Chat Triggers

Some quick suggestions,

pls add the following

!Legend (to post in all chat to show the status of Legend's on the server)

/Legend (to post in the status of Legend's on the server to the client only - availiable when gaged or silneced)

I know this seems far-fetched coming from me but i think for everyone's best interst (Admins, and players) that the radio gets turned back on. you can disable the comands but its still usefull to hear if a flashbang is ur teams or the combatant's.

#Howtorebel101

Edited by Guest

Legend: Donators, Veteran, Members, Moderator, Senior Moderator, Head-Admin, Owner

You may aswell look at the forum page tbh, and then just see who's on, everyone should be wearing the tags etc.

I don't really think this is necessary :|

Lel I actually found out that radio was disabled like yesterday or something like that and I literally had the biggest smile on my face ever.

Firstly, I love it and hope it never gets turned on again. It was just complete aids when people would be just spamming the radio for no parent reason other than to just get slain and then cry because they didn't know it was a rule.

Secondly, WHY would you want the radio anyway? The only good use I find for the radio is in competitive when you get a bot and even then I only use the command "Stay" so that the nub wont rush on site with the bomb and die. In jailbreak I find it completely useless. Just annoys me lel.

If you disagree with anything I have said please feel free to write it on a piece of paper and burn it. Hope you will feel better about yourself kappa :D

But fo real tell me if u dont like my thinking...

Por favor Senior Twiixtor

"Leer";

pls read

you can disable the comands but its still usefull to hear if a flashbang is ur teams or the combatant's.

#Howtorebel101

And i still love you Twiix ;) ish

Por favor Senior Twiixtor

"Leer";

pls read

you can disable the comands but its still usefull to hear if a flashbang is ur teams or the combatant's.

#Howtorebel101

And i still love you Twiix ;) ish

Hmm for some odd reason I didn't read that part LOL.

Yeah if there was a possibility to disable just the commands and leave the flashbang and other nades in and stuffs that would be perfecto. Other than that <3

Assuming you're on about a command like !who (which reveals everyones status on the server) its not a good idea, how does one go on the server undercover? All the kids typing !legend every now-and-then will think they're amazing because they've uncovered a spy thats merely trying to better their experience on the server..