Sign in to follow this  
X_Mickey_X

Popey's ban request OR least admin rights reduce (RESOLVED)

Player Name:Popey

SteamID:

Why should he be banned:Today just a normal day, i know im rly tough guy if that's the right word but i mean i complain alot.So today i mean the last 3 mins i was ct and i have a mic i know the rules i know everything BUUUUUT, X_Pluto_X was in the ct team as well as me and other people BUUUUUT, pluto doesn't use his mic i dont care if he has or hasn't he must use his mic to command isn't that right popey?

I asked white mamba to ask popey if he knows the rules but that's what he said:

Popey : As a MOD, I know that rule.

Popey : I also know he has a mic... which means he

Popey : I've heard him command before.

Popey : He commands a bit.

So Popey when you're mod and u know the rules I haven't heard pluto commanding from 1 month the time i've been playing in the server.You heard him okay I don't care I didn't and the last 10 maps that ivé seen pluto in ct he hasn't been commanding.

So u're mod and u know the rules so u obviously don't know this rule:

CTs must have a functioning mic, be willing to command/warden at any and all times.

Popey My question directly to you is:

When was the last time Pluto used his mic.I know he has one but he hasn't used it in even the last 30 maps.SO fullstop.

that's why i think he should be banned or admin's rights reduce

Evidence:The absolute whole server can proof u that he said those words and the admins can proof that he moved me from ct and kept Pluto in ct.

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge)30.11.2015

Sorry popey but outbreak isn't place for friends, don't understand it wrong it's place where everyone have friends and should find friends but like that u will make some people's fun gone from that server.And one after other the server will go down because of the popey who is a mod and knows the rules.

sorry popey but that's true and if u don't say that all of this is true u shouldn't be mod.

Okay, so, let me summarise - you want Popey to lose mod because he didn't move Pluto off of CT?

Also, +1 on your evidence. For all I know you could have just written it yourself.

6 ♦ Listen to moderators+ at all times.

12 ♦ CTs who would like to learn how to CT may request to join as a backup or an admin may decide to let someone try CT out, during which they will be exempt from rule (CT1).

kty

I didn't mean the exact words I mean that u cannot be a moderator for ur friends.. cs is a place for friends.. i writed it wrong okay. He is a friend and that's why he didnt get swapped Fullstop.

Mickey that rule regards "CTs must have a mic and be willing to command" can be more lenient as long as there are enough CTs with mics and the CT without a mic is a great support to the warden, but i think you're right, demote popey pls he is the worst Blitzcrank i've ever seen

Okay I've allowed this to entertain me far too long.

To sum up all the points Mickey, you were in the wrong and as far as I can see Popey's actions were more than appropriate. It also isn't your place to tell admins how to do their job and backseat moderate, like I see you often doing. Sure if you spot something it's ok to pop a cheeky message in admin chat, but spamming it and complaining the way you do is just plain immature. Please stop the immature backseat moderating and also please respect what our staff have to say - because considering they help make the rules, it's safe to say they know them fairly well.

For future reference guys, we don't need a load of people posting on this - it's just plain messy. For future the person who is being complained against and anyone above him should be the only ones responding - thanks.

Locked, message me on steam if you want to chat more about it Mickey.