Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

2000 posts

Here's mine. Now that I have left the admin team I have a cause to make one. 5 years of modding jailbreak coming to an end, if I miss anyone I apologise.

Kriss - Legendary Norwegian Founder man, makes me laugh just listening to him.

McLovin - Good leader and driving force behind the community as it was growing.

Lewis - Known you for the longest out of everyone here, good friend and funny as fuck and shared some great times, can trust big time.

Biggles - One of the best OB hackers I have ever met, the fact you managed to drain Riot of all of their birthday money is honestly the most impressive shit I have ever seen. Great garden centre manager and good guy, known you for a long long time.

Tiny - Maybe one day you'll understand how Mclovin acquired those solar panels. Interesting character and fun to be around. Pls come back 4 good.

Mintlou - Massive pain in the arse early days and still is, but easily one of my favourite people in OB, your personality really cracks me up.

Gaz - Did a good job to keep the community's head above water as we left CS:S. Hope everything is working out for you!

Wist - Damn I miss this guy, hope Cambridge is going well, great personality and awesome Co-owner.

Fluxy - fl00xy the lovable Scotsman. Again one of my favourite people in OB, he's one of those guys you can trust.

Venga Bus - Don't see much of my old HR colleague these days :(, but still funny as fuck and great guy when James Lewis isn't rearing it's ugly head lmao.

Frostie - No matter what Highflyer says, you're still OB's top model.

Gaffer - One of the best northerners ever, in t'shed in t'gahden sorting out me tools. Impossible to hate Gaffer, no matter how hard I tried. jk

w33zy - TOP SLUG. Trusted as fuck and awesome guy. Nothing much more to say.

Chris Lord - Had this guy blocked for like a month, then decided to give him a second chance and now here we are. Best meme lord to ever exist. I forgive you for mic spamming and raiding dw.

Landshark - Very misunderstood Scottish guy. Has a heart of gold beneath the hard skin. #newmitch

Keiji - Very funny meme lord who's accepted for his natural beauty. Don't stop flailing those arms around, Keij.

giant_cheesepuff - The lovable idiot. Has been here for a long as fuck time and all round good guy.

Yes I know I missed out the admins but you all saw my thread in the admin section anyway and you know I like you all.