Sign in to follow this  
Rumple Forskin

Rumple Forskin (Re app) (DECLINED)

Re- app , yes copy and pasted.

Player Name: Rumple Forskin- Alessio

Date of Birth: 23/12/98

Country/Location: England, Hampshire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115213495

Games Played: Csgo , Arma 3 , Arma 2, Dayz standalone, h1z1, World of warcraft(nohomo) . got a shit pc atm , got a realy good new 1 coming very soon , if you wanna play one of these games with me just ask :)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? i have been playing the outbreak server for 8 neerly 9 months now.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I like to have a joke with other players and get along and have a fun time. I can ct and create succesful rounds aslong as my team are not completely stupid. I notice alot of trolls and freekillers when admins are offline and try to enforce the rules. Also i tell knew players the commans/ rules and maps as much as i can so they have just as fair chance as every one else. i will never do simon says or first/last reaction as ct dont worry. I have encouraged 4 friends in my time to come play OB , 2 being regular players.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I have played csgo for about 2 years and realy enjoyed the game alot more when finding this server. I currently go to college, I am currently at college meening i have alot of free time. I spend this either with friends or on computer (playing OB :p ) and being on ob most of time has improved my movement skills in normal games of competetive improving strafes and bunny hopping ect , so thanks . also getting to know other players on the server. Also my spelling sucks when i type , so please no *,ing my writing thanks. :p

Hey Rumple,

I will unfortunately have to decline you, you would need to integrate with the community better on the forums and on teamspeak, as community integration is needed alongside with server activity, although your server activity is very good so keep that up. You may reapply on the 2nd of December, good luck. Sorry to disappoint.

All the best,

OB Staff