Sign in to follow this  
evinored

[Unban REQ] Banned...? (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Evinored

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25739515

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: No reason, I was playing last night fine

Server Banned From: 31.3.242.162:27025

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I did nothing that would upset someone, but I'm banned? I did no griefing/trolling/anything but... i'm banned..

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: I donated £50 yesturday... Why the hell would I do something to get banned?!

Date of incident: 26 OCT

Oh, wait, the steam ID is different.

The steam ID you provided (which is what I searched) came up with an older ban that doesn't' apply. However I found yours; Eraser noted that you freekilled(?) and then disconnected to avoid punishment?

Oh, wait, the steam ID is different.

The steam ID you provided (which is what I searched) came up with an older ban that doesn't' apply. However I found yours; Eraser noted that you freekilled(?) and then disconnected to avoid punishment?

Possible, I was drunk last night :/

I'll wait the ban out if that's the case. How long is it for?

Edited by Guest

Yeah believe it was when Stiqqy was commanding last night a guy Yolo joined CT and killed a few people in cells then DC'd, i just grabbed the Steam id and banned him on source bans

Yeah believe it was when Stiqqy was commanding last night a guy Yolo joined CT and killed a few people in cells then DC'd, i just grabbed the Steam id and banned him on source bans

Wait, I was freekilling people in cells? I never do that..

Topic already discussed on TS with admins/user involved and sorted, there were some misunderstandings and they have been cleared now, sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Thread Locked.