Sign in to follow this  
MrGibbyGibson

Change of Knife...

Hi all,

I'd like some opinions on what I should do.

I currently own a sexy (as f**k) M9 Bayonet Doppler Factory new (P4) with 90% blue on BS and 80% blue on PS. If you've seen me on the JB server, you can view it there when spectating :D

Id like to upgrade. Believe it or not xD

What should i go for?

StatTrak M9 Bayonet | Doppler - Factory New P4

Karambit | Doppler - Factory New P4

Ive owned a Karambit Doppler P2 before & ofc the current knife i currently have. Will literally just be an upgrade than something new.

This will be a swap & PayPal (or alternative) payment for the upgrade, or sell on OPSkins and pay for the upgrade, or trade from CSGL bla bla bla.

Not sure what to go for however... What do you think?

Kinda pointless asking us... It's like going to a supermarket and asking someone "should i buy this banana or these similiar priced bunch of grapes?), at the end of the day you'll shit them out anyway just buy whatever you find tastier.

Kinda pointless asking us... It's like going to a supermarket and asking someone "should i buy this banana or these similiar priced bunch of grapes?), at the end of the day you'll shit them out anyway just buy whatever you find tastier.

I'll buy the bananas

^

Ill buy the bananas too.

The thread is to help me pick what to go for. If there is a problem with helping someone out picking 1 of the 2, please don't bother to help / post :D

Im now tempted for a StatTrak Karambit Doppler FN P4. I'm going towards the route of karambit > M9 atm.

Thanks for your current views & im still accepting new views or thought at this point, so fire away :)

EDIT: Knife on OPSkins atm & ive added 10k OP Points atm. Hmm.. interesting.