Sign in to follow this  
MrGibbyGibson

Hallo! HALLOOO...

Hi there,

You'll see me as MrGibbyGibson on the Jailbreak server. I first came on (properly) on the Friday Evening (15/10/15) but was one of them shy and quiet ones for a couple days :? However, have been in contact with many of you now and know many members of the community.

My real name is Callum. I gained the nickname Gibby from someone, which is what they apparently reminded them from off iCarly, and the nickname just stack. Last name is Gibson, hence MrGibbyGibson xD. I'm currently 18. Born near Liverpool (UK) and live around Cambridge (UK). Working as an IT & Design Assistant for a sports performance company in the UK. Currently building and maintaining a website to purchase items for Mitsu Evo's (and more nice carz :D).

I used to own a couple small web hosting business' which I no longer own (or no longer exists). Each was successful, but then just started dying down after a while. Helped me to learn multiple different things within the hosting world.

I love being one of them IT admins, who can run and manage events, along with managing servers and applications as well as possible. Plus, finding solutions to problems where i'm able to. But mainly, I like to make sure everyone's having fun too :yay:

Gaming is my main passion at the moment. Been playing CSGO for a while recently and most likely will for a while longer. From joining the community I started at DMG, but was them promoted and still at LE from a couple days after. There are a few other games I pop onto, like H1Z1 and Infestation: Survivor Stories. However, there's games on console too, like CoD, FIFA, GTA etc.

If we haven't met up already, I'm sure we shall do soon & shall be glad in meeting you :)

Would like to have more placed in, but that's me near enough. Not much to say :D

o/

Edited by Guest

Hey man! Welcome to the forums.

Can't wait to meet you on the server :)

Hope you have a great time in our community!

Thanks, you too! - I pop in daily at the moment, have donated too as seems like a gr8 community :)

Welcome to the family brother! good to see another Liverpool fan which i hope you are!

Eh, used to for abit. Now football is just not my thing. Apart from FUT on FIFA, Thats about all xD!

Nice introduction! Hey Nord, welcome to the forums.

Hope you have a really great time here, seen you on the forum and you seem nice!

Nord? -Confused xD. ~ Thanks. Introduction could of been better, but eh, thats that :D.

Hey there , I haven't seen you on the server yet but I'm sure I will soon . Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy yourself .

Just shout HALLOO to me, and im sure ill say hello back. I try and say hello to people i remember & the members too!

Welcome dude, don't think I have seen you on the server yet but I look forward too it.

Im sure we'll see each other one time, hopefully. Cya around!

Hi there! Good to see you.

I hope you decide to hang around

Gr8 name. xD. I shall do, hopefully. As long as i dont get kicked by moderators from shouting aboose for too long :lol:

--

Glad to meet you all & thanks for the posts :)

--

~Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 5.~

HAHAHAHAHAHAH NO. Damn this post was annoying with this popping around 349394 times! xD

Sorreyz on double post, if not allowed.

Have updated the main thread, added a bit more to us ^.^

Nice introduction! Hey MrGibbyGibson, welcome to the forums.

Hope you have a really great time here, seen you on the forum and you seem nice!

EDIT - Why the Hell did I call you Nord o.0

Gad damnit popey. Disappointed.