Sign in to follow this  
SwizzoEU

@SwizzoEU's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: @SwizzoEU

Date of Birth: 28th July 1999

Country/Location: Liverpool, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101498239

Games Played: CSGO, DayZ, FIFA, Call of Duty.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I have been playing the server roughly 5-6weeks now if am not wrong.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I will help anyone out that needs help around the map or with credits. Most people say am funny at what i do because i do Prank Calls on team-speak, tell jokes and just rebel sometimes to give the CT's a challenge. When Admins are not on the server i try to keep it calm and a good environment by doing Mic checks, telling people not to radio spam, reminding people of the rules and explaining how the server works and that lot, but if there is a mass of free-killing i will contact a Mod/Admin to come on and take it of it ASAP.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

My name is Cal, people know me as 'Swizzo' and I am a 16 year old from Merseyside. I am a kind and friendly guy and I have recently just finished school and gone straight on to doing college. The course i am currently on in college is Motor Vehicle Engineering Level 1. I am a hard working person and can work in groups if necessary. I have 1 Brother and 1 Sister both older than me. At first i am a shy person but when i get to know you I am a very lively person.

- Extras -

Have you ever been CT banned, gag'd , muted , etc.?

I have only ever been muted on the server like 2-3 times, this was for Mic Spamming with other players when I speak to much and people want to command. I have recently stopped it tho because its unfair on the player trying to be CT.

Are you active on the server, TS and forums?

@SwizzoEU = 137.53h

SwizzoEU = 16.13h

Total hours of = 153.66h

This was provided by gametracker and it can be seen here : http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... ery=Swizzo

Forum/Teamspeak activity:

I admit am not active on forums as a lot of other people because I never know what to reply with on half the forums, but on Team-speak i am very active im on it every day all day!!

Thanks for you time to look at this people and Good Luck to me :)

Edited by Guest

+1 Is a really nice guy and helps people whenever there on the server.Nexflix's and chill? :D

I answered two trivia questions correct first and this guy spoke down the mic when I was supposed to choose somebody to die and somehow they believed it was me who was speaking down the mic, thus Swizzo has earned my unending hatred.

He's a nice guy and seems to be rather entertaining on the server. +1