Sign in to follow this  
Substick

Ban Request for 3 players (RESOLVED)

Player Name: ✪FBI™ツ U Need Team MSG Me

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:58893724

Why should he be banned: Freekilling, Trolling

Evidence: I'm currently recording a demo, I will upload this asap, sorry, it's 3am here

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge): 10/09/2015

Player Name: Squeakyboots

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:120839661

Evidence: Demo

Player Name: Marland

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:78307821

Evidence: Demo

If anybody is available now, they are just sitting around on both T and CT trolling right now, and thus people are being forced to wait 20 minutes, I'll finish recording this demo and try and upload it here before I sleep. Apologies for the rushed request, kinda just wanted to free the people on the server who just want to have fun from the current problem.

I'm sure Blyss / Eskimo would happily support this since he was here when they were first causing trouble, though they were mainly just being awkward; as soon as Blyss left though the freekilling began.

Substick (once again sorry for the rushed request)

Edit: Started uploading the demo and it said it was going to take like 40 minutes, so I shall provide this when I get up in the morning, apologies about this :(.

No problem, just upload the demo and I will take a look. Sad to see trolling at 3 AM, their lives must be very interesting...

I knew it, that's why I asked you to start recording when I left. Gave them all a 1 month ban for their free killing , trolling and trying to ruin the game for everyone else.

Thanks for recording and keeping the server clean Substick :D