Sign in to follow this  
Jaydog!

My Photography -

Hey! For the past two years ive travelled most of England doing transport photography, It's normally trucks that i photo, I've had photos featured in truck magazines and shared by manufactures Facebook pages. I uplaod a few photos to a facebook page (ask for the link if you wish but i dont think its fair for me to advertise it lol). I Had a facebook page with nearly 5000 likes on it, but i had to restart due to a copy right claim! I am fully aware this is a somewhat werid hobby, but in the two years ive done it for i've met thousands of people, been noticed for my camera work and even been asked if i'd like to work for a magazine. Witch i had to turn down as i work for my dad and earn quite good money.

Next year i have been offered to Do the official photography for a show in the south west, Witch will earn me a few pennies :mrgreen:

Here is a selection of my photos i've take with a small description.

Daltons Transport - Ghostbuster themed truck. This truck has over £100,000 worth of extra's added to it, including a custom air brushed paint job. When i took this photo in Portsmouth there was over 200 people watching me. I local pub was going crazy as everyone that was inside eating and drinking left to come see the truck!

f0xb9v.png

Full link - http://i60.tinypic.com/kardk5.png

KER Transport - This was on the way to a show in Peterborough held up 3 lanes of the M6 to take the photo.

258a2cn.png

Full link - http://i61.tinypic.com/v4wb5u.png

Warwickshire Charity Convoy. This photo means alot to me, A small group of people organised a charity convoy over 9 miles to go towards the wounded heros project, it meant that through a hobby i was able to give something back. I spent a whole weekend on this event, i did not earn anything form it, and donated alot of photos to the charity. On the full imamge (Linked) you can see trucks for as far as my camera can see, something quite rare to be fair.

14ttth2.png

Full link - http://i62.tinypic.com/2ik8g7t.png

I can hold a super long story explaining it but I won't, basically I don't like trucks at all.

You're a decent person on the server so I'll try not to hold this against you.

Each to there own mate, i'd never force my hobbys or interest's onto anyone. Not like that at all!

PS - i love your new map! :)

Thank you :) I can't really say what got me into the photography, I ised to do alot of landscape photos, and my friends drives a truck and asked me to do some photos for his kids, and it went from there really lol

Yay I live in the South West, where abouts are you going?

I'm from Dorset, you? :)

Yeah I'm from Dorset too ahahaha, where abouts in Dorset?

Bournemouth haha! But I travel all over won my work ( work for triton scaffolding) and photography!