SwiperSaurusRex

Reapplication (DECLINED)

Player Name:♥ SwiperSaurusRex ♥

Date of Birth: 6/08/2000

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98095439

Games Played: On the PC i play;

CSGO - I really enjoy playing csgo with my friends and building up skill

Minecraft - I used to play minecraft alot when i was 13 but i just have not been in the mood to play it after that but i do play know and again.

Call of duty AW & BO2

Battlefield

And their is just the basic games i play.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: For several months and i have been a bit active on TS3

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I enjoy to command on the server and try to Make all rounds as fun as possible always giving people a chance to come back. I will always be willing to help out new players wwho come on to play and tell them how to play because not meany csgo players know about Playrole Prison servers. I always try to get people on the ct to command who have not done so before. I try to be as friendly as possible so people feel happy to ask me any questions or for help.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I'm a 15 year kid who loves playing video games as i have done for the past 4 -5 years I really enjoy playing csgo matchmaking and playing on all sort of Minigame servers and roleplay servers, Such has OB. As most know i used to play alot of minecraft and make videos which i really enjoyed doing at the time. My software did not work for my mic so i had to stop cause i didnt know how to fix but know ive got a new mic so i can probably start making videos again :)

If u have any further question please reply below :) :grin1:

Gotta agree with Absolute, I barely see you on the TS3, coming from someone who's on it daily.

However it is not a must for you to get on TS. It's just for us to know you better.

Extinct also has a valid point of you being immature, and I've seen you ghost/telling T's what to do whilst dead from time to time.

Just try and work on the phew little things that you do and better yourself.

Good luck with your application though!

Going to give you a +1 always you you on the server and seem like a nice guy,just try be in ts a bit more!

Swiper

I've discussed with the admins+ on this, and we're gonna decline you for now. Teamspeak integration, attitude and forum activity are all required. Some mods report that you drastically change your attitude when there are no mods around, and we've watched some questionable behaviour whilst playing undercover.

16th September is your re-application date if you want another go, best of luck in future!

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff