Sign in to follow this  
JamesFloww

Introduction to JamesFloww

Hi, Im James Curry i am 15 years old, i was born in High Wycombe, Buckingham Shire, England

I do not work at this moment in time as i'm only 15 but i'm going to look for Jobs now that it is summer to start earning a bit off money.

I have 1 dog, 2 rabbits, the dog called Princess and the 2 rabbits called Patches and honey, I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers some from different families. I have a big family with other 32 family members.

I have a passion for gaming and played for 8 years, my dad actually taught me how to play COD 4 and star wars battlefront at the age off 7 and as bad as it sounds, i am really happy he done that as i probably wouldnt have this passion i do for gaming now.

I play many games on an Xbox One but i also got a PC for other games that arent on the Xbox, i mainly play COD, Fifa, GTA, Dead Rising, Mortal Kombat, Battlefield. I got a PC because the Xbox was getting boring with COD on it's last legs with Advanced Warfare (hopefully BO3 brings life back to COD) so i brought a 400 pound gaming PC, i brought games such as CS:GO, garry's mod and H1Z1, i have been watching CS:GO and garrys mod for about 2 years and never really thought about buying it until recently. As much as it seems i do a lot off siting on this PC, i am a very energetic person, i love sports as it is my favorite hobby i play sports like, football, badminton,table tennis and golf.

I've been with Outbreak for 33 Hours and i already know all rules, how to rebel and have fun without breaking rules, i know how to be a good CT and i've played nearly all maps and know most off the secrets as you might tell i am a quick learner for most things i also got an A* in my ICT Mock Exam and i'm good at maths too. I do love Jailbreak/Outbreak a lot, and when i come on CS:GO in the morning im usually on it all day, i come on around 10 and play it for a very long time and do come off for a few hours to exercise or play a different game.

I hope you like my introduction about my self and thanks for reading. -JamesFloww

Hello James welcome to the forums

You have a nice detailed introduction,

Some very nice and sneaky back stabs on the jailbreak server,

So i hope you enjoy your time in the community and hope to see you around :D