Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

what to do

hi everibodi

as u may no my computer broke recently, so wile i work on fixing it i want to know what i should do

when my pc broke I just sorta stood there for a bit, first i was angry @ wist cos he was the guy pissin me off b4 it happened, then i was angry at my mum cos i thought she caused the powurcut while ironing and phoning at same time - then i became calm but wanted 2 b left alone...

i contemplated gettin a summer body, but weather is awful - so just watched countryfile and ate my supermarcet paella

as i write this im on my mams pc which is laggin hard so i cant play RS while watchin csgo, have 2 do one at a time

cant play tennis with me mates cos weather shit and me gf is at work 2moro so cant c her till evening!!!! ffs

ill do some research into new equipment 2moro - i would ask u guys, but most who wud reply are keenos with pcs who would give triple diget sums of money just for a powa supply

so i guess wat im askin is what to do tomorrow xDDDD

happy csgoing

If I were you I'd be in a mental breakdown.

Would probably not be able to survive, Dying of dehydration Ya feel me?....

I would find something to kill time.

Go out, and show my lovely face, catch a shit movie and sing toward birds, perform magic tricks and molest Some old fokes. Then watch Some horse races and then the day is over m8