Sign in to follow this  
Abukhattab

Abukhattab's member application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Abukhattab

Date of Birth: 10/04/1997

Country/Location: Belgium

SteamID: 87412365

Games Played: CS GO , Minecraft , G mod , WW3 , Fifa 15 , All Cods , GTA 5 , ...

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I want to have T's have fun with rebelling and all that stuff and also that CT's improve theirself with the mistakes they have made by letting them escape and rebel as well.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I play most of my time on the Jailbreak server. I'm always a terrorist. I just love it. I'm a good rebel. Master in escaping but not in every map. I want to be a I OB I rebel if it is possible because that would make it special for me.

I still go to school and I follow Sports , want to be a Sports Teacher. After school I go to the gym or go out with friend or just go home to play on my pc or xbox one .

Thanks for reading

Greetzzz your terrorist Abukhattab ;)

Nice Guy Seen you alot on the server, you should of read The Thread, before you applied This is so people get a better Idea of who you are and Get to know you better.

♦ Don't join the forums and apply on the same day, be active first.

Am going to have to -1 Nice application But you Should of read the Thread dude. But ay It's not my Choice

Nice Guy Seen you alot on the server, you should of read The Thread, before you applied This is so people get a better Idea of who you are and Get to know you better.
♦ Don't join the forums and apply on the same day, be active first.

Am going to have to -1 Nice application But you Should of read the Thread dude. But ay It's Choice

Well I was checking to forums a lot but I couldnt login on my account , so I checked it offline I would say. Had a problem with it.

Really great guy, didn't make this post on the first day here, but hasn't been active enough for a +1. Get more active, and maybe join TS like Raichu said.

Edit: Abu, recently I've seen you on the server for a lot longer, and you've become active on the TS. Although it would be great to get a bit more forum activity, I'm giving you my +1.

Edited by Guest

Abu, you're fairly active on the server, familiar with the rules, and overall a good guy.

But, like the others have mentioned you have to interact more with the community and let us get to know you better, and ofcourse by doing so, you must be fairly active on both forums and TS.

I think that you were just a step back of receiving my +1.

Hi Abu

Applied on the first day hits our auto-decline filter I'm afraid. Frustrating, as you definitely show member potential. You'll have to wait a month before reapplying.

Sorry to disappoint

OB Staff