Sign in to follow this  
The Slender Man

The Slender Man's Application #2 (DECLINED)

Player Name: The Slender Man

Date of Birth: November 25, 1999

Country/Location: Prescott, AZ

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:55029852

Games Played: I have played a lot of games not just on steam but on console too, but for this I am only going to include steam games. I have played Half-Life & 2, Left 4 Dead & 2, Portal 1 & 2, Arma 2, Day Z, Ace of Spades, TF2, Unturned, Mountain Blade, Counter-Strike Source and Condition Zero, and Warframe. Thos are all the steam games I have played and am playing at the moment.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? For about 3 months, my last application I over shot it and I did the math right and now I am confident I have been playing this long. I have only been on OB community for almost a month because I didn't know that OB had any forums at all. When I found out I was thrilled and I couldnt wait to get on and contribute to other players on OB. so for most of my time on the server was being a T and keeping my mouth shut.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I think what qualifies me the most is my loyalty to OB. i have been really applying myself to staying active on forums and on the OB servers. The flaw I had in my last application is that I joined the forums and then signed up for member, which your not supposed to do. So after that I was on OB community all the time, posting, sharing, and connecting with everyone on the server. For once I have actually found a nice and friendly community that I can truly involve myself with. You guys are like family. Lately I have been getting on OB and welcoming new people and asking questions like, whats up, or hows it going. The more I get to know more of the players, the better. Another thing why I should qualify for a member of this community is because I am always ready to help out with what ever you need me to do. I always want to contribute my all to please my peers. Another reason why is because I have a lot of experience with being a member on minecraft servers. I don't know if you find this relevant but minecraft servers always had community forums that I would invlove myself with and become connected with, exactly what I am doing here. Since I am done with playing minecraft and moved on to other games, it is nice to have some familiar features of minecrat in another game.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I live on a farm, so I have LOTS of animals, such as chickens, horses, cats, goats, and so forth.

-1 As been said you need to wait a month and be patient like i applied for, plus i haven't really seen you around on TS and talking with others on there. I've seen you on the server a couple times you question about a lot of stuff and you seem like a friendly person, but if you go on TS a lot more, maybe you will have more of a chance.

As others have said already, you should have waited until the end of the month to re-apply as that is the rule if you get declined. And I know it can be a bit hard to integrate with other people in the community with the massive time zone difference but I've literally not even seen a glimpse of you since you made your introduction. Just as Raichu said, hop on TS, it's not mandatory, but it helps a lot.

Okay thanks everyone for your comments on my member application. I honestly didn't know that I had to wait 12 more days until I could apply. For further notice, how long will I have to wait until I will be able to apply again?

Either this one will be put to the side and you will only have to wait the original 11/10 days, or you will have to wait another whole month, so 17th August.

Hi Slender

I'm delaying your app and we'll do it when your original month is up rather than making you wait another month since you've been pretty active!

Good luck

OB Staff

Slender you still aren't back so I'm gonna delay this one more week

You're in dire need of server and teamspeak activity. If by next Sunday you're not around I'll have to decline you I'm afraid

Hope to see you soon,

The OB Staff

Hi Slender

We still haven't heard anything from you, and I've already delayed your app, so I'll decline this for now. Hope the holiday is good, but we'll have to see you in another month if you return.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff