Sign in to follow this  
Lorcan

OB Risk

If you remember the board game risk, you might like http://www.warlight.net.

I'm not going to explain how risk works (its very easy to learn), warlight is literally just risk multiplayer online, and is LOTS OF FUN when you play with friends. Sign up and come play with the faggotest of OB in TS for an experience never had before!

edit: never invite shitlord chris to your game, he will take forever to finish his turn and leaves the game randomly stopping play for everyone

Where alliances are made and friendships are broken and where Thunder is sneaky. Where Evan will invade India and Simi will take you from behind. Where Conor* will have a 400 stack on one country and TS pokes turn into pacts that lead to continental annihilation. Do you take the Risk(LELELELE) and invade your neighbours? Or play it safe like Raichu and run to France.

Rule the world and steal more of Ireland from the Irish, in War Lite. xoxo :yay:

Or do you just want to take revenge on your enemies and backstab them when they don't expect it and sell all your intel in exchange of an alliance with the greatest power and die fighting?

Or do you just want to take revenge on your enemies and backstab them when they don't expect it and sell all your intel in exchange of an alliance with the greatest power and die fighting?

the ultimate double agent play that still didn't win you the game

Where alliances are made and friendships are broken and where Thunder is sneaky. Where Evan will invade India and Simi will take you from behind. Where Connor will have a 400 stack on one country and TS pokes turn into pacts that lead to continental annihilation. Do you take the Risk(LELELELE) and invade your neighbours? Or play it safe like Raichu and run to France.

Rule the world and steal more of Ireland from the Irish, in War Lite. xoxo :yay:

More friendships are broken though. Storm is the ultimate betrayer and thunder just always wins..

Got 'Straya. That was my only goal. Tbh I'm glad the game ended when it did, with my troops having a barbecue with thousands of crates of Cooper's.

games not over yet. we're still waiting on the memelord to finish his turn, after that i'm claiming back ireland and coming straight for 'straya.

Risk - Where trials are being declined for backstabbing Conor

But seriously, for all of you who have never tried Risk (aka warlight) I highly recommend you to do so. It's a simple strategy game with a goal to conquer all of the world. Usually takes one game to get familiar with the tactic/style of play but after that the game is very fun to play with your friends.

Playing a game of risk with conor, kartoffel, simi, cheesepuff, hades and eskimo, after hades and eskimo got eliminated the game was going strong, I was doing well and then after conor, kartoffel and cheesepuff was friendly with each other i get a message from cheesepuff and i feel that this might of a been too much information for me :)))))))))

4a06dca08fbe7068037fd7b965ea7c96.png

EDIT: this message was meant for conor who then destroyed everyone

Playing a game of risk with conor, kartoffel, simi, cheesepuff, hades and eskimo, after hades and eskimo got eliminated the game was going strong, I was doing well and then after conor, kartoffel and cheesepuff was friendly with each other i get a message from cheesepuff and i feel that this might of a been too much information for me :)))))))))

4a06dca08fbe7068037fd7b965ea7c96.png

EDIT: this message was meant for conor who then destroyed everyone

LMAO... i'm always cautious to avoid doing that

Yeah risk (warlight) is a very easy game to catch onto, although you need to play a while to start to win games especially against conor and thunder xD

Damn they're good at the game. They both came barrelling into my empire with huge stacks. 1200 for Conor and 800 for Thunder when I just had my little force of 600 :3. I need to find another time when I can play so I can team/brutally murder them.

I'd like to discuss strategy surrounding risk.

A few things I have noticed:

1. Attacking first/backstabbing has a higher chance of u winning if both players are on about equal footing

2. People tend to have their guards down early game = attacking early game , easy win

3. Late game against beginners and novices target economy targets making it easy to know where to defend

4. Take a small bonus at start cause youll get it sooner.

Anyone else have some?