maher14

Date of Birth

28-02-1997

Country/Location

Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

SteamID

STEAM_0:1:95264115

Games Played

CS:GO, Payday 2, Arma 2/3, CoD:AW BO, BO2, LoL, Saints Row IV, GTA V/IV/SA, GRID, APB Reloaded, Warrock, Combat Arms, Soldier Front, Farcry, Battlefield, Garry's Mod, Rust, The Forest, SWAT 4, Truck Stimulator, Microsoft Fly Stim, Black Mesa, Portal 2, BLTD (Beta tester), Call to Arms (Beta Tester) and lots of other games...

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

61 Hours

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

Enjoyable gameplay for CTs and Ts, A Laugh on people their face, Akward Funny Moments, My CT Qualities, Good Preparation, Spend lots of hours into Outbreak, confidence for everyone and more.

Tell us a little something about yourself

My name is Roy Nash. I was born in United Kingdom and moved to The Netherlands when i reached the age of 10.

I am a very dedicated gamer and i study information communication technology (NOTE: Do not study it because you like to game, because its not all about playing games...)

after i finished my ICT Study i will apply for the police academy to become a senior police officer or even higher in the chain of command.

People describe me as helpfull, calm, nice, a straight person and social. I love to follow television series about crimes and subjects related towards it.

I don't really have hobbies, because i dont stick to one thing, i always move on. My favourite music genre is Dance. My favourite role in Jailbreak is being a CT (Prison Guard) I love to take the hands of many Ts to do funny games and i love to see how they rebel sometimes.

~~ INTRODUCTION TOPIC: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5820

I'm not gonna +1 cause I have seen you screaming in your mic sometimes.

It just makes you seem like a child at times.

Not only that, but you curse way to much, and not just by saying shit or fuck.

But bash words like that towards other players, so I am very doubtful.

I'm not gonna +1 cause I have seen you screaming in your mic sometimes.

It just makes you seem like a child at times.

Not only that, but you curse way to much, and not just by saying shit or fuck.

But bash words like that towards other players, so I am very doubtful.

Alright, I am totally fine with it.

Yes, I've raised my voice a few times and i agree that that may sound like a child.

I probably curse a few times but it's most likely the word "fuck" and i dont really use any other words besides fuck. I don't really curse towards the players, just mean it as a joke, most of those players knows its a joke.

I don't mind you saying fuck or shit everytime something happens.

But screaming in your mic and stuff like that will just make a bad atmosphere of kiddies to start doing it aswell.

It's bad as it is that people wear the Regular tag and acts like retards when in the server spamming their mic's and crying about freekill, it makes the community look very bad.

Hi Maher

Congratulations, you've been placed on an one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff