Sign in to follow this  
Storm

CS:GO Cases

Yep that's what I've been doing, I bought dragon king m4a4 and atomic alloy m4a1-s and I'm planning to buy ak-47 cartel but I have to think about it since I can't buy from my current account (had it abandoned for a year and if you don't buy anything for a year you can't buy anything from the market) and I have to buy things on my other account and then trade them with this account, it's actually a pain in the ass xD I have to wait until 26th to be able to buy from the account I'm currently using.

Bro, this is what we call bumping

It's where you comment on old, dead threads. Before commenting on a thread please make sure it is CURRENT. That means a post within the past few days and please make sure you are contributing something useful not just OMG KASES R SO BAD 4 U LOL.

You can bump something if what you want to post is very relevant for that thread. But yeah, it will help out your member app a lot if you don't bump old shit :)