Sign in to follow this  
TutorialAbyss70

Tutorial's Application Form (Declined)

Player Name:TutorialAbyss70

Date of Birth:27/08/2000

Country/Location:United Kingdom (England)

SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TutorialAbyss70/

Games Played:Over 800+

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Since January, I'm not too sure on the date

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: As being a member, All the Outbreak players, if i need of help, since I'm pretty much on every day, i can give a wide range of help, some new players have denied rules but if i was a certified member i can give them exact rules and the rules on not obliging with them. I have fun on the server and believe i am known throughout the community (OB) to become a certified professional Member :D

Tell us a little something about yourself: Not my Pen*** *Wink Wink* ;)

My pencils are actually 4 inch's long and is a very good size for exams and in school :D

no from me sorry please be active on the forums before applying and also on the server you do have your fair share of mic spamming/speaking over commander, i dont feel that i personally want you to represent OB at this moment in time because you can come a bit ragey and do often fall under the ' I WAS CMINGBACK, FREKIL!?' bracket.

Fair enough, i do have to agree :(

Its okay, just stay active man and bring down the mic spam. its really annoying for the commanders and the people that wants to listen. aside from that i think you are a nice kid. cant +1 you atm but wont -1 you also. ;)

Fair enough, i do have to agree :(

Its okay, just stay active man and bring down the mic spam. its really annoying for the commanders and the people that wants to listen. aside from that i think you are a nice kid. cant +1 you atm but wont -1 you also. ;)

Thanks dude, i will lower the mic spam just a little :D

i will lower the mic spam just a little :D

Preferably completely, We don't want our Members being complete A-holes on the server forcing away new shy potential regulars/members. :glad2:

by that i mean I'm cutting it all together........

Regular player but same as above really, you need to post more on he forums before applying.
Regular player but same as above really, you need to post more on he forums before applying.

your point was so valid it really was needed twice :)