Sign in to follow this  
BlueEyes

Toby's Next Members Application (Passed)

Player Name: BlueEyes / Toby

Date of Birth: 07/10/94

Country/Location: England (West Sussex, nearish Brighton)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36058171

Games Played: Loads of games, but mostly play CS:GO. I've also been *attempting* to run a minecraft server for the community, but I'm technologically retarded so it's spent more time offline than working :(

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Fucking ages, like 2 years. I was here back in the good old days of CS jailbreak, but not back in Voodoo times.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm a lovely bloke who enjoyes a good game, I'm always on TS, I play alot with the community. I try to get involved with everything I can, and enjoy talking to all the old and new members of the OB community on teamspeak. I've also been told I a legit silver 2, which is apparently quite a good rank? I like to think I'm a lot more mature than I used to be, and I try to get on with everyone in the community, even biggles!

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm Toby, I'm 20, I've been here for a long time, but took a quite long break due to studies and that sort of thing. I've been back for quite a while now and have no intentions to go anytime soon. I'm currently on a Gap Year, did my travelling at the start of it and now I'm working hard to get a couple retakes sorted, and waiting on my last offer from UCAS (I took Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics first year and Maths, Further, Physics and Computer Science second year if anyone's interested). I'm looking to go to university in either Bristol or Bath, and can't wait to get started. In my free time I used to play a lot of sports, like rugby, football, hockey, and cricket, although I was unable to continue after surgery for a heart condition. I am back to health now and working on getting my fitness back with running and gym. If anyone wants to know more feel free to ask me on Teamspeak <3

Edited by Guest