Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Mintlou member (Declined)

Player Name: Mintlou

Country/Location: Bristol, England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29673657

Games Played: CS:S, CS:GO, GTA, Euro Trucks, many other games

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s): 2 Years 6 Months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm always here to help. I'm active on TS and the forums, not so much JB at the moment but I do like the events

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Hello,

I've just come back from that ban, which is a hugely negative mark on me trying to get member. But I want to make a case. I lost member due to that ban. Prior to that ban I kept that membership since the second week I joined OB. I was active enough to keep it, active enough so that everyone today knows my name, where I live and the names of my even my family pretty well. It pains me to see me stripped of my membership because I have always cared about this place, the disagreements came with how people were treating it, something that I didn't see the whole picture of and criticised from an uninformed perspective, which after a months worth of thought, was wrong to do so.

I'm back. Only 17 minutes after the month ban expires I return to TS with a fresh mindset but without my blue name. Am I really a member of Outbreak? I'd say that it's harder to justify that I'm not eligible than state the reasons why I do not deserve it. The way I see it, Outbreak is and always has been about playing games and having a chat with people, getting to know them. We've never been a one game community, we might only have a CS:GO server, but we're always playing different games with each other. I've played games with everyone since I've been here as a member of two and a half years, I've also spoken to some people about how more recent member applications work, I don't think it's right to say that I have to 'forceplay' on a certain server just to get membership back, or 'hang around for a month then apply' , come on, I get the deal but it's horrible to be treated like some nobody with those rules, I've put thousands of hours into this place being a member and even a moderator at one point (Something you know I tried very hard to obtain in the first place with many unsuccessful applications) and whether my name is blue or not I still feel like a credible part of this community and a member of it, I just want it recognised with that colour.

I will always play on Outbreak, you've seen that I have no intention of leaving because I like what is going on here. As for meeting your requirements, I'm going to be honest, I'm not force playing something to get my hours up. The idea of it makes me feel like a game slave and I don't think it will achieve any significance, I like jailbreak and I'll play it when I want to, but it's cold to think about the following prospect 'because you've not put 80 hours into this one server (ignoring everything else) we don't think you deserve membership', this brings me back to my point about playing other games, I enjoy playing other games with people, as you know. I don't feel my membership should balance on a single server, I just don't get it.

I just want some progress towards getting my membership back, something I would of kept If I wasn't such a little shit about a month ago.

Thanks.

I know I am the least worthy person to talk of activity...

However, I do not know if Mintlou plays on the server? I know you are on TS a lot but I was certain member was for server activity; not TS.

(I may be wrong, correct me; no hate pls.)