Sign in to follow this  
Jet

Yoshi harrasing

I would like to make a complaint about Yoshi of his mic spamming him harrasing me for no reason I also asked him why he was harrasing me but wouldn't give me a answer. He complained I killed him when I said go to surf which I did but I instantly corrceted myself because who wouldn't if you make a mistake you normally correct yourself imediatly, he then continued to try surf and thats when I killed him I then command the T's to go back in the cornor then the mic spam and harrasment came. He would say shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up . When I nicley said please can you stop, this also became apparent when random people started to call me names and a bad warden KJohn, Yoshi, Alittle bit of Muriclan but not so much and others Snjorstart also threatened to ban me when I gave a prize of killing the person who won the game, I was not apparent to this until Weezy told me as well as Marshmellow the mod being warned about this I took this as constructive critism and didn't do it anymore and everytime I warden everyone just sighs and just tries to mic spam and tell me i'm a bad warden, don't tell me i'm a bad warden just tell me what I can improve on :yay:

I also want to complain about this guy who once stated that he was a guy and I got offended, I also did not use full stops that often, so yeah this guy was a really mean guy I mean he was really mean mean you know what I mean, anyway back to this guy, he was mic spamming or something and also do you like Michael Bay because I do so yeah anyway back to the guy I mean he wasnt exactly being bad but he was being a guy you know what I mean, I'm sure you do know what I mean I mean he was being annoying and stuff so he dishonoured my family and stuff so I asked someone to mute but he didnt so I came to post in the wrong section and in a big bunch, not like I'm doing at all so yeah ban this guy for being a harassing harassment okay.

I also want to complain about this guy who once stated that he was a guy and I got offended, I also did not use full stops that often, so yeah this guy was a really mean guy I mean he was really mean mean you know what I mean, anyway back to this guy, he was mic spamming or something and also do you like Michael Bay because I do so yeah anyway back to the guy I mean he wasnt exactly being bad but he was being a guy you know what I mean, I'm sure you do know what I mean I mean he was being annoying and stuff so he dishonoured my family and stuff so I asked someone to mute but he didnt so I came to post in the wrong section and in a big bunch, not like I'm doing at all so yeah ban this guy for being a harassing harassment okay.

shitpost is real.

and also do you like Michael Bay because I do so yeah.

Key quote of importance.

Numero Uno - don't take comments said by a bunch of people on a JB server to heart. Numero Dos - wrong section, kek. Numero 3 - Michael Bay.

:glad2:

I would like to make a complaint about Yoshi of his mic spamming him harrasing me for no reason I also asked him why he was harrasing me but wouldn't give me a answer. He complained I killed him when I said go to surf which I did but I instantly corrceted myself because who wouldn't if you make a mistake you normally correct yourself imediatly, he then continued to try surf and thats when I killed him I then command the T's to go back in the cornor then the mic spam and harrasment came. He would say shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up . When I nicley said please can you stop, this also became apparent when random people started to call me names and a bad warden KJohn, Yoshi, Alittle bit of Muriclan but not so much and others Snjorstart also threatened to ban me when I gave a prize of killing the person who won the game, I was not apparent to this until Weezy told me as well as Marshmellow the mod being warned about this I took this as constructive critism and didn't do it anymore and everytime I warden everyone just sighs and just tries to mic spam and tell me i'm a bad warden, don't tell me i'm a bad warden just tell me what I can improve on :yay:

What is the actual point of this thread btw? surely you could msg an admin although this isnt worth saying anything to an admin about ive been asked by multiple people about you and you are already on thin ice, plus the avoiding a gag ban recently.

2 minutes of my life I can never get back..... and isn't there the Ban & Unban Requests section for these sorts of complaints?