Sign in to follow this  
Botzamza

Botama App (Accepted)

Player Name: Botzamza

Date of Birth: 6/3/95

Country/Location: Wales

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20397770

Games Played: CSS for a long time, I played jailbreak on CSS before jailbreak was cool ( although it was cool, im just cooler)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing on the server on and off a few weeks now, I have college and a job so I'm not as active as maybe I'd like to be, but I do enjoy the company and server itself, except when there are no admins or mods on.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Although I don't like to toot my own horn, I am the best gamer. But really, it's hard to talk about qualities when you are just playing some video games online, going to work and doing some average shit in college. I guess the only "quality" i bring is the fact I enjoy having a laugh on jailbreak and sometimes I'm so baked others can have a laugh at my expense.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I've played video games on the PC since I was 10 years old and I've never looked back. Counter strike has never been my life but it has been close to it. A game I played a stupid amount of since closed beta was League of Legends and another game I got quickly into was DOTA. I suppose I'm well above average at both games and I'd consider myself well above average on CSS and CS GO too.

Too bad the average is garbage.

Anyway that's it

2 police officers and 10 journalists/writers/editors from a prominent French satirical magazine were murdered, by 3 people who were heavily armed and carrying a vendetta which has so far been loosely linked to the magazine's publication of images portraying potentially offensive content towards Islam. They were well kitted out because ISIS isn't just some shit kids running around, they are an organised and well funded group that pose a real threat to safety. Your original post is fucking stupid and you should feel bad.

fuck islam

Member material right there bois!

+1

2 police officers and 10 journalists/writers/editors from a prominent French satirical magazine were murdered, by 3 people who were heavily armed and carrying a vendetta which has so far been loosely linked to the magazine's publication of images portraying potentially offensive content towards Islam. They were well kitted out because ISIS isn't just some shit kids running around, they are an organised and well funded group that pose a real threat to safety. Your original post is fucking stupid and you should feel bad.

fuck islam

Member material right there bois!

+1

Can we not have prejudice openly expressed on the forums?

warning shot him and the first thing he did was threaten to "get me banned"

nice one

I have a small problem with him after this on my app. It felt you made an account on the forums just for this as it was your first post...you tried to saboutage my app just cos you were angry at me. I'm sorry but until you prove otherwise its gonna be a -1 from me.

nice one

I have a small problem with him after this on my app. It felt you made an account on the forums just for this as it was your first post...you tried to saboutage my app just cos you were angry at me. I'm sorry but until you prove otherwise its gonna be a -1 from me.

Motoko: Seeing Botzamza's age and way of speaking I think it was more of a joke than trying to seriously "hurt you". And even if it was serious I doubt admins will hold he's comment for a big part of your evaluation. Therefore I think I'ts a bit childish to give him "-1" just for that one post and leave out how he is as person. I think if you were to give the +1 and -1 you should base it on he's whole personality, way of acting and not on one post.

I Don't know I'f im allowed as a trial to do help evaluate fresh meat but:

Botzama: You're chill as a person but watchout with what you say sometimes ;) +1

edit: because I cannot english

nice one

Motoko: Seeing Botzamza's age and way of speaking I think it was more of a joke than trying to seriously "hurt you". And even if it was serious I doubt admins will hold he's comment for a big part of your evaluation. Therefore I think I'ts a bit childish to give him "-1" just for that one post and leave out how he is as person. I think if you were to give the +1 and -1 you should base it on he's whole personality, way of acting and not on one post.

I Don't know I'f im allowed as a trial to do help evaluate fresh meat but:

Botzama: You're chill as a person but watchout with what you say sometimes ;) +1

edit: because I cannot english

I'm sorry but it didn't feel much like a joke. You don't make a brand new account on a forum you've only being playing on recently to make a joke to someone you don't know that has maybe just offended you in some way. I think the childish thing here was brining it to my application. I'm not judging Botzamza on this one post but unfortunately I have little evidence as to what he is like. In my eyes he comes off ok but I don't think ok earns him a +1 especially with his initially toxic attitude towards me.