inmylife

Ban request "Lolmrpoul" STEAM_1:1:76608495

Player Name: Lolmrpou

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:76608495

Why should he be banned: Freekilling

Evidence:

http://www.4shared.com/file/QVPVnTNece/demo.html

Date of incident: 29-12-2014

Since I cannot become an admin, for reasons this is the way I'll be doing things then :'). Freekilling, a lot. The clip shows just a tiny bit, see the two demo's cause he keeps freekilling for like 15 minutes until I leave.

Gunplanting is usually "illegal" but in exceptional circumstances like these I'm sure most of the admins would find no sufficient reason to punish a CT trying to prevent a freekiller

The guy who gun planted the AWP here is in the wrong according to server rules right?

This isn't the first time he freekilled. He was literally doing it round after round, so the CT's started giving us weapons.

I tried asking all the admins on my friend list online at the time (which was 1).

"Dr. ChocolateMuffin: I'm really sorry, I'm unavailable to get on the server at the moment"

So there was no other solution.

The guy who gun planted the AWP here is in the wrong according to server rules right?

Fucking jobsworth.

Also IML why is your screen like that?

Fucking jobsworth.

Also IML why is your screen like that?

It has something to do with the demo replay, normally my screen is fine. Didn't know how to fix it.

Edit: It has to do with the zooming in of the awp. I probably jumped in the demo from a point where I zoomed in back to a normal cam and everything was blurry. After I grab the awp, zoom in and zoom out the screen is normal again.