Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

Hatred - The game

Not sure if anyone has seen this game called Hatred. Basically you're a guy who hates the world and you kill innocent people. This game was on greenlight but was taken down but is now back on. A lot of people are saying the game is disgusting blah blah blah because you kill people. I for one wouldn't mind trying the game.

Trailer Video

Description

Hatred fills your whole body. You’re sick and tired of humanity’s worthless existence. The only thing that matters is your gun and pure Armageddon that you want to unleash.

You will go out for a hunt, you will clear the American soil off humans with cold blood. You will shoot, you will hurt, you will kill, you will die. There are no rules, no compassion, no mercy, no point of going back. You are the lord of life and death now and you have the full control over lifes of worthless human scum.

You will also run, you will need to think, you will need to hide and fight back when armored forces will come to take you down. You will have no mercy for them, because they dare to come in your way.

Only brutality and destruction can clear this land. Only the killing spree will make you die spectacularly and go to hell.

Features:

- Mad journey into the Antagonist's hateful mind.

- Isometric shooter with best features of its kind.

- 7 free-roam locations -starting from the outskirts of New York State and ending at...

- Fight against law enforcement (police and stronger forces).

- Gathering equipment off the dead and spreading Armageddon upon society.

- Destroying everything on your way, hunting and fighting back.

- Discovering the plot evolving in a non-linear way.

- Unreal Engine 4 PhysX system boundaries pushed to the limits

Greenlight Page

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =356532461

Let me know what you think about it.

Favourite comment on Youtube

Can you make a "socially approved" version of this trailer where the main character is killing Russian and Iraqi soldiers? I just want to see the reaction of the hypocrite dumbasses who complain about "Hatred". It won't be anywhere near as vocal, I guarantee that.

10830470_387264774774186_2167759126562716439_o.jpg

Edited by Guest