Sign in to follow this  
Tiosam

Questions and answers :O

I have an idea,I guess you all are living in uk, I live in Spain and propose to exchange questions and answers from different countries, example:

- Spanish people sleep after eating?

-- Most of people, we call "siesta" , nap in english?

- Run with the bulls ?

-- Some towns have popular events with bulls,free the bull and the people run very fast :shock:

My questions:

Why uk people drink tea?

Because tea is awesome. It's less clammy than coffee, it's cleansing, and it gives you a caffeine boost. It's like an inoffensive version of coffee, but utterly different. Also, it's magic for hangovers.

What is Spanish slang for "cigarette"? We use the word 'fag' e.g "just nipping out for a fag."

The Spanish slang for "cigarette" is "Pitillo","Cigarro". In southern Spain people buy cigarettes of gibraltar (uk territory :lol: ), no taxes and is in Spain

Question

- Is it true that the sun never rises and always rain ?

If the sun never rose then chances are we'd be dead, but yes there is a lack of sun, even in summer.

Hasn't rained that much to be fair recently.

If there was one thing you had to change about Spain what would it be?

Anyone from any country would say the politics, spain , in my opinion it have the best health service. I would change the objetive of taxes,less monuments, roundabouts etc

Question

The native uk people dont like hear U.S voice, film/tv serie? , example, in spain, the "latino" accent (mexico,argentina,ecuador etc) it is horrible, all Spaniards hate this.

As far as I know, most British people do not hate the American accent, but I could be wrong. I watch a fair few American shows i.e. Modern Family, Elementary, The Mentalist etc.

Question:

What is a really popular television series in Spain that many people may not have heard about?

As far as I know, most British people do not hate the American accent, but I could be wrong. I watch a fair few American shows i.e. Modern Family, Elementary, The Mentalist etc.

Question:

What is a really popular television series in Spain that many people may not have heard about?

Spanish series or international? ,in the spain about 99,9999% of people donwload series,films,music,games etc , this is not "illegal" in spain. The most famous series in spain are "Aqui no hay quien viva", "La que se avecina" . I prefer the U.S series, Soprano,breaking bad etc.

- Question

When i lived en the coast of spain, in the mediterranian, i saw how the english people eat in the breakfast/lunch an eggs,beacon etc at 8:00 AM, in uk is same?

when i was in a rural town in the south of spain they were doing some weird thing with rabbits in the town centre and were handing them to some guy, i can't really remember much more about it than that cause it was years ago. This isnt a normal thing is it? I know this sounds weird as fuck but its the truth lol

when i was in a rural town in the south of spain they were doing some weird thing with rabbits in the town centre and were handing them to some guy, i can't really remember much more about it than that cause it was years ago. This isnt a normal thing is it? I know this sounds weird as fuck but its the truth lol

What town? , in some towns with few inhabitants ( 10-100 ) is normal that people breed their animals, per example in festivals ,they choose one pig to eat it. My uncle, 5 years ago had a lot of cows, i think that is good a rural ambient , per example for go in holidays. Matanza del cochino

Fry-ups (what we call 'cooked breakfasts') are legit. Also, whilst I do really like some American stuff, I generally prefer British humour.

When is Catalunya going to be gibe independence?

I think never, is different to scotland, It is interest of a few with a lot of money

Edit:

As nice as it tastes, visiting a Spanish family they informed me that a paella mixed with sea food and meat is untraditional. It should be just one of them, and preferably meat. It's probably my favourite dish to eat, do you like it?

Whattttttt ? , i had paella to eat, i did fillets for my. The "original" paella dont have meat.

- Question

What is the average costs of a drivers license? In spain,normal car , around 600/1000€

@ Landshark,

When I was in Spain years ago that I saw that too. It was rabbits just sat still in a daze while some bloke charged you some money to poke it.

Live rabbits? , it is not popular, only in some small towns. You remember the name of the town ?

- Other question

Why the Scottish dress a skirt?

dsc03377.jpg

080_1_persons2.jpg

@ Landshark,

When I was in Spain years ago that I saw that too. It was rabbits just sat still in a daze while some bloke charged you some money to poke it.

Live rabbits? , it is not popular, only in some small towns. You remember the name of the town ?

- Other question

Why the Scottish dress a skirt?

dsc03377.jpg

080_1_persons2.jpg

The first picture is of Scotsmen, the skirt they are wearing is called a Kilt and it is part of their tradition.

The second picture is some edgy fag wearing a skirt.

Is your country corrupt like Venezuela? Do you like where you live?