Sign in to follow this  
Dexterous

Just a quick question...

I would just like to clarify what you mean on this rule:

3. No using 'slain weapons'

Do not use weapons that are dropped from a slain CT. Such weapons should be removed from play.

So does that mean that both T's and CT's are not allowed to use those weapons?

If a T uses one of these has he rebelled or has he broken a server rule?

Sorry I just don't really get the meaning behind that particular rule

-Dex

It means if a CT was purposely rulebreaking and has been slain by an admin, it would kinda be dbag to use his weapon after he was slain by an admin - not one of the Ts. Therefore as a T you cannot use his weapon. Imo it makes no difference if the CT uses it or not, but most of the time it's freekillers who freekill at the start of a round so most CTs have enough ammo in their preferred weapon anyway, so they can just dispose of the slain weapon.

In other words - it is rulebreaking rather than rebelling.

We'll slay anyone who freekills, and usually respawn anyone they killed. This creates a slain weapon which Ts cannot use. A CT can use it, I suppose but I'd ask them to remove their original gun from play. (throwing it somewhere etc etc.)

Same applies if he disconnects or dcs, no?

Yes, imo. He didn't die from an in-game cause, so it would count as a slayed weapon.

ANY weapon which is put into the game by non-game factors (i.e admin commands, teamswitching, DCing, dropping etc.) should NOT be used.

Unseen pretty much nailed but I wanted to widen the definition, so people can't go "buttt he only dropped so its legit LMAO!!"