Sign in to follow this  
Dexterous

The Dexterous Shadow's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: The Dexterous Shadow (Happy for you to call me Shadow/Dex etc.)

Date of Birth: 02/07/1998

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:40689255

Games Played: *Clears throat* All of the Counter Strike Series, DayZ, Skyrim, GMod, Metro 2033, ACII, Hawken, Star Citizen, Insurgency, L4D2, Neverwinter, Payday: The Heist, Sniper Elite V2, Space Engineers, Star Trek Online, War Thunder, World of Tanks, Warframe, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Day of Defeat, Bully, Dota 2, Dead Space, Altitude, Crysis 2, Mirrors Edge, Civilization 5, Surgeon Sim, Terraria, The Witcher, Need for Speed Shift, Burnout Paradise, Battlefield 3

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Played JailBreak server for 3 weeks though have been more active in the last two weeks

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I have a mature attitude towards others but can have fun at the same time - I also know a decent amount of python and a small amount of html, I know fixes for some of the more common bugs and I can message about 150 people who might be interested in playing on the server.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm an avid gamer and have been since I was 10, I love go-kart racing and I plan to work with computers when I am older. I am moderately good with python and can probably make some code if you need it. I run a Garry's Mod server but I am thinking of shutting it down as I play more and more CS:GO. I have roughly 1650 hours on the Counter Strike series (sad, I know).

Edited by Guest

Great guy, knows the rules even CT's sometimes, I would +1 but I'd like to see a bit more forum activity maybe. :)

Ya I only found out about the website last night, I knew about the community on steam but I never realised OutBreak had a forums so I only signed up to the forums last night.

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite (stolen from gaffer)