Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Rules ya need homiez.

Okay, my suggestions;

Get rid of the 'don't have to say freeze' rule. CT should say freeze.

CT must give a warning shot for minor offences - Jumping when frozen, moving slightly off a spray.

CT cannot break any hidden vents unless for purposes of a game.

Ratio is 3:1

No cheating in LR (should be added)

Terrorists CAN kill a baiting CT w/o being considered a rebel, unless they don't immediately drop the gun.

- will add to these

Okay, my suggestions;

CT must give a warning shot for minor offences - Jumping when frozen, moving slightly off a spray.

Terrorists CAN kill a baiting CT w/o being considered a rebel, unless they don't immediately drop the gun.

- will add to these

I have never seen the rule where it says you dont have to freeze.

They do have to say freeze.

As for Warning shots for minor offences .. thats already on.

Ratio depends on several things: Maps, players etc. But mostly its 1:3/1:4

Terrorists arnt allowed to kill a baiting CT, they will be considered rebel.

I've heard several admins enforcing the 'You don't have to say freeze rule', same for not having to give warning shots..

What's the point in calling it baiting then, since there's no punishment for the CT doing it? :)

Baiting isnt allowed if a CT baits hell get swapped its as simple as that.

If a T knifes a CT hes simply a rebel.

This has to do that the whole round wont be ruined for 1 single CT taking the piss and baiting letting the T's kill him and killing the others afterwards.

Yes, I enforce this as to a couple of other admins. Terrorist runs to spray, HUEUEUEUE DIDNT SAY FREZ TY 4OR ARMURY CANT KIL ME NOT REBEL GUN BOOM DED! This is the typical scenario especially I want to avoid as it causes people to scream FREEKILL when they are blatently running off and using some lame rule someone made up in the past to their advantage to rebel. The same applies to detours and delays, this currently applies throughout the WHOLE round. However when a CT says freeze then they freeze, simple.

This is being looked at tomorrow, but I think it should remain cells only in my opinion, if CTs just keep doing it then they just get moved, simple. We will alll discuss this more tomorrow.

Hidden vents? We had a rule where CT's couldn't break vents before and that was a disaster. I don't think this will ever be added (im against it anyway).

Already is pretty much, however we give or take depending on how good/bad the CT's are. PRO CTS.

I AGREE. ADD IT TO THE RULE LIST... I KNOW IT'S COMMON SENSE NOT TO CHEAT IN GAMES BUT SERIOUSLY PEOPLE STILL DO NOT GET IT.

We are most likely gonna keep the rule as it is, we don't plan on adding rules which make terrorist's lives even more easier than they currently are, especially if it's a rule they can easily abuse. "HE BAITED ME, WTF ADMIN CT CAN'T SLAY ME OR KILL ME WTF". Idiot baiters just get slain anyway if they do it on purpose.

We decided in the meeting that detours and delays does NOT have to be said but freeze DOES. However freeze still isn't a ticket for idiots to run off screaming to the armoury, it just means they can jump and move around (on said spray etc). Correct me if im wrong.

CTs must give warning shots for minor offences - This is in play now, there will be a description on the forum for what is classed as a "minor" offence for people who somehow don't know what this is.

Cts cannot break vents - Not being added.

Ratio 3:1 - Remains the same as i explained before. Ratio depends on the quality of CTs.

Adding cheating in !lr rule to list - Is being added.

Terrorists CAN kill a baiting CT without being killed - Nope, idiot baiters will still be slain but rebellers killed (an admin can declare to a commander not to kill a terrorist if it's a purposeful bait).

Thank you for your suggestions, if you have any more let us know and we'll look at them.

-Twist