Sign in to follow this  
Stiqqy

CSGO Halloween update

An update for csgo was released and is especially made for Halloween. This update means that players will be wearing masks from payday and tf2 and some others. It also has included zombie chickens which turn green when you kill them and start roaming the map like a zombie ( no shit ), another thing is that you may be able to see dead players who are spectating you.

It has also made balcony B Mirage a bit larger as well as moving the potted plants which affected Mid/Connector vision. Inferno has also had some bug fixes and some boost spots removed, while knife fans can now also see both sides of their knife in the inventory inspect option. Handy for traders, enthusiasts and people who hated only being able to see one side of their knife.

What I want to know is do you like this update ?

I like but It amuses me seeing the masks on dead bodies in funny / positions

What's your favourite mask?

I personally love the Dallas mask the best.

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Edited by Guest

An update for csgo was released and is especially made for Halloween. This update means that players will be wearing masks from payday and tf2 and some others. It also has included zombie chickens which turn green when you kill them and start roaming the map like a zombie ( no shit ), another thing is that you may be able to see dead players who are spectating you.

It has also made balcony B Mirage a bit larger as well as moving the potted plants which affected Mid/Connector vision. Inferno has also had some bug fixes and some boost spots removed, while knife fans can now also see both sides of their knife in the inventory inspect option. Handy for traders, enthusiasts and people who hated only being able to see one side of their knife.

What I want to know is do you like this update ?

I like but It amuses me seeing the masks on dead bodies in funny / positions

What's your favourite mask?

I personally love the Dallas mask the best.

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Love the Heavy mask. Haven't killed a chicken yet so thanks for letting me know :D