Sign in to follow this  
BloodyGamer99

Shiver's Member application. ACCEPTED

Hello i've been part of the outbreak community since source, Im 14 years old and 15 by december my previous username was bloodygamer99 , rather young, yes i know. But I believe that the time was right since ive spent such a long time in this community, a member tag would be amazing thanks! :D

Player Name: Shiver/Bloodygamer99

Date of Birth: 26/12/1999

Country/Location: cyprus

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080442722/

Games Played: cs go, tf2 assasins creed etc ^^^

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Ever since source

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can be a funny guy just chilling in the background, just having fun, teaching some new players the rules

Edited by Guest

Bloody has been around for ages. I say 'fuck off' to the 15 age cap rule in this case. Loyal and active. Very nice person too. Saw him on JB this week.

Stick with one name though, Bloody, or people won't know how active you are. And you need to get using the microphone.

On a roll this week - another +1 from me.

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for this "davegaff2002"