Sign in to follow this  
AdolfJackler

Doctor Who

Doctor Who is brilliant. Just Saying.

But in all fairness, Matt Smith wasn't exactly the reason WHY it's brilliant, It's more David Tennant, Although, I didn't mind Chris Eccolson either.

I'm interested in how Peter Capaldi will do as the new Doctor.

ffs Another Doctor Who faggit. :'(

Dude, Doctor who has pretty much been in my family for a while, at first I thought it was shit while I saw my dad watching it but then the only episodes that really drew me in was the ones with the Daleks (That's about it, Daleks and David Tennant are the only high points of Doctor Who that I can see)

The bit in the brackets is surprisingly true. I watch it from time to time just because nothing else to do so I know a lot about it but still, Daleks and David Tennant, main high point of it all.

Doctor who is great, just ignore these guys. They just can't understand time travel

Do you like any classic doctors?

Now that you mention it, Tom Baker and Colin Baker were rather good, not watched many episodes by them because I can only take the newer ones but I watched one or two and they are decent. I also watched that episode called "The Five Doctors" or "The Four Doctors" I don't remember what it was called, something like that.

Massive doctor who fan right here. I think people give it a bad rep because they have only seen the newer rebooted stuff which I don't like, its soooooo...childish I think. I was brought up on this magnificent gentleman.

Patrick_troughton.jpg

Best doctor who of all time, my dad still has all the VHS but I have no way to watch them :( the older stuff was way better but im still a massive fan

I think it has got steadily worse and the stories are getting poorer and poorer, there's still the occasional episode that's a cracker but most now are just silly 0-0 hoping the new doctor will make the series more enjoyable again :D

I bet you all just love LOTR too L O L XDDDDD let's all get on the road to #gwalandor

Doctor Who isn't even a real fucking doctor he's an actor so... Well done, he's trolled you all.

LOTR isn't even that good :/