Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

Jailbreak event?

To be honest i was looking up servers and i think the key issue with jailbreak is getting players online. I'd probably be able to get a server for it if i knew we'd have the people.

I have also asked around and i know who would play it, i think that we'd need a way of getting new players if there was a server.

To be honest i was looking up servers and i think the key issue with jailbreak is getting players online. I'd probably be able to get a server for it if i knew we'd have the people.

I have also asked around and i know who would play it, i think that we'd need a way of getting new players if there was a server.

ITT entire problem and reason JB went down.

If you've played on other JB servers and made friends or have friends interested in JB, that would be the best way to get newer people. I'd assume that if the server was more popular more people would join, bit like a snowball effect. but you dont want it the other way round - no one joins so the server is empty, and no one joins an empty server, which happened to the past few OB servers

I'd definitely be up for a jailbreak event.

I barely check the OB forums because there is no more JB, I think a lot people would join in when they're notified about it. Maybe I'm too optimistic but a JB event server during a weekend should be easily populated with old members, stretching it past a one day event will be extremely difficult though (unless randoms massively join the server during the event).

I'd definitely be up for a jailbreak event.

I barely check the OB forums because there is no more JB, I think a lot people would join in when they're notified about it. Maybe I'm too optimistic but a JB event server during a weekend should be easily populated with old members, stretching it past a one day event will be extremely difficult though (unless randoms massively join the server during the event).

I agree.