Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

Next Event - More time spend playing less time spend wanking

I know Gaffer that is why I want events that is easy to explain and don't take to much time for setting up. In that way we can focus on playing the game instead of everything else. I am not bashing how Biggles and Jamie handled the event because they actually did a really good job. I am just saying I would enjoy events where I play more then I listen to orders. So simple events would help.

You are always going to watch some part of event know matter what it is, knife fight just turned into a massive TK maddness. Same with most events, where people are focused on killing instead of listening to rules.

But no matter what your always gona have to sit out at sometime in an event and wait.

Kings and Queens is a good event and fun to play, unlike you I do not mind speccing when dead.

Things that could help:

Timers help in these sort of events, have time limits per round.

Less explaining more playing, be strict on rules people gotta learn that not reading the rules is a no go. (Next time do the intro and then just ask who has a question, awnser those which are neccesary and ones that are already explained inside the post should be directed towards the post itself.)

Skins are fun and all, although sometimes less is more. Having less options for the "scenery" of an event also saves time on both preparation and in the actuall event.

As for my advice about being dead and needing to spectate, you cannot stop this. Although to make it more fun is by holding more team based events. When you are dead but inside a team of 4 or so youll be speccing your team and since you are a part of the team and their actions adjust your outcome you are more into watching them while being dead then in a single based event.

Rant over.

I think they did the best with timing they could in the event in question.

E.G by not being able to camp for more than 30 seconds + the King having to leave base after Queen dies.

I agree though gumz, maybe trying out an event where there is little speccing and prep time involved