Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Minigames map

Seeing as OB i going to be minigames i thought i'd see if i can make a minigames map. Currently i've been looking at the maps on the server to think of ideas, but which things would you prefer;

course maps

multigames maps

something else: trains/pirate wars

I like a variety myself...though I do enjoy my course maps and Multigames maps often are repetitive.

Only thing would be, if it's a course map...make the difficulty increase slowly...the opening should actually be possible for those who aren't as good as others...as well as a reasonable spawn kill time limit.

Obviously you want to make a challenge later in and not a complete walk over for anyone at the start, but so at least it inspires some interest for those who are less 'keen'.

At the end of the day just go by your own inspiration, what you seem interested to make. I'm sure others will have their own ideas and personal preferences to what they want :p

EDIT : Unless you have some original fun idea of course, then do spread ideas :o

Edited by Guest

Please do a multigames map. They are so much better than bloody skill maps that do nothing but grasp a hold of my ass cheeks and squeeze me into a fit of fury and depopulate the server almost as much as when someone come snooping around to steal people for mixes.

One trick pony maps like trains or pirate wars are all good fun with a bunch of people but everyone gets thoroughly bored of the same playstyle after the third or forth round.

Multimaps have such potential to be so rich in both verity and different playstyles but many of the maps we currently have pathetically paw at this potential like a cat with a ball of brightly coloured wool by repeating the same game types as everybody else's maps already have. There's only so many times one can do a "Knife pit" whilst clinging on to some valid degree of original design. I'm not saying don't have those on the maps, by all means, keep them in. People enjoy them so why fix what isn't broke?

I'd love to help if you need some testers or magic elves to come make presents or anything.

Pre-emptive thanks if you deem your time worthy to make us any maps though.

Much love.

<3