Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

checking in

eeeey, just checking in to see you guys are still alive.

I've been kicking about in Sydney for the last week now and I've done quite a bit already. Most of my time has been spent around the harbour-side.

Something I found out when I got here was that there was going to be a big fleet review of the australian navy. You might have seen something about it on the news, since Prince Harry was here too blahblah blah

See, lovely big flag

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/p480x480/1385912_10151611248412610_1943906802_n.jpg

Went to Manly beach today (google it) with a group of people I met at the hostel, turns out there are lots of english folk here but there's quite a few germans too

I'm actually going on a tour of sydney tomorrow with a couple girls from sweden.

anyway, gonna sign out and go have a wank

speak to you all soon,

love ya

xxxxx

Something I found out when I got here was that there was going to be a big fleet review of the australian navy. You might have seen something about it on the news, since Prince Harry was here too blahblah blah

See, lovely big flag

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/p480x480/1385912_10151611248412610_1943906802_n.jpg

anyway, gonna sign out and go have a wank

speak to you all soon,

love ya

xxxxx

Daffy goes to Austrailia

Media storm about Prince Harry in Austrailia

Daffy is Prince Harry

WTF DID I BUY YOU CS:GO FOR YOU FUCK? YOU HAVE MILLYONS AND MILLYONS OF £££