Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

5 Max Pls

you had an admin in there he could have easy kicked people but besides the point guys grow the fuck up all of you you see its a private mix channel and already enough people in it don't join out of respect basic thing that this place lacks i am not the first to point this out.

My advice you see a mix going on don't barge in just use your heads it's easy if you want to join the mix just pm the person running it and ask if you can reserve.

really at the end of the day people just use some common sense

out

sorry for the outburst lol just hate to see the small this that are pointless people bitch and moan about if people just use some common sense that's all no harm intended

if anyone took it the wrong way then sorry

yeah well

whatever

i have to much going at the moment bound to get one thing wrong as said running all over the place, but the ironic thing is i was coming to the aid of the ob mixes (agreed not a big fan) still something to chuckle about. lol doesn't matter in the end you all know how i feel very open about it so it's not really new news. Think i posted something like this earlier on in a un-ban request so nothing new again and how come every time your post it blokes mine Daffy lol every time maybe i am just as wound up as Prox was but for different reason's.

But yeah you all know or should as i have been open about this before.

Right double post

my apology

was venting at the wrong people been under a lot of stress at work as covering for like 3 people so all there work is on me no excuse so sorry if you feel that i overstepped or offended then pm me will will discuss and sort out hope this clears all this up read the post wrong like some people do so forget and move on.

It's a teamspeak guys. Its there to be used. If more than 5 people are in a room consider it a roaring success. There is nearly always an admin in so if things were getting stupid it could be solved very easily.