Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

AdBlocker is going big?

Lets be honnest even the ones that make actuall good content are still earning more money then they should recieve. I think people should be able to choose whether they want adds or not.

The same for the television, nowadays there are more commercials then actuall footage to look at. At almost every single fucking channel.

Youtube started as a media channel for people all over the world to share their vids and ideas.

These days its full of crap like pewdiepie and more who earn tons of money just for acting like a retard.

And if there is 1 game that has these sort of vids more then any other it is minecraft, oh god 99,999999999999% of minecraft youtube vids are with people acting like a total downer.

There are adds everywhere you look, outdoors: Billboards, massive posters, Signs and fuck more. TV: Every single channel unless you pay more. And now even the internet, Adblocker allows us to atleast not have to deal with these horrible adds when sitting for fun behind your pc.

I dont know what its like elsewhere but in the UK, the main freeview channels are

BBC

ITV

Channel 4

Channel 5

- Most channel are owned by these, there are others such as Dave, Yesterday and Drama

BBC - Dont have adverts for products, but inbetween TV shows it usually has a trailer for different TV/Movies that they are going to show

ITV - Dont watch much ITV, but they seem to have adverts around every 15 minutes

Channel 4 - They have 1 ad roughly every 15 minutes

Channel 5 - Dont watch much, but they seem to have adverts around every 15 minutes

(when i say every 15 minutes, i mean if a TV show is 1 hour long then they're will be 4 sets of adverts. 30 minutes, 2 sets)

Adverts generally consist of. TV/Movie that the channel is showing. Various Products, Movie trailers etc. then another TV show or Movie that the channel is showing soon. 2-5 minutes of adverts

Lets be honnest even the ones that make actuall good content are still earning more money then they should recieve. I think people should be able to choose whether they want adds or not.

The same for the television, nowadays there are more commercials then actuall footage to look at. At almost every single fucking channel.

Youtube started as a media channel for people all over the world to share their vids and ideas.

These days its full of crap like pewdiepie and more who earn tons of money just for acting like a retard.

And if there is 1 game that has these sort of vids more then any other it is minecraft, oh god 99,999999999999% of minecraft youtube vids are with people acting like a total downer.

There are adds everywhere you look, outdoors: Billboards, massive posters, Signs and fuck more. TV: Every single channel unless you pay more. And now even the internet, Adblocker allows us to atleast not have to deal with these horrible adds when sitting for fun behind your pc.

To be honest, I don't even watch TV, it's full of crappy shows along with adverts for stuff I won't buy. Some adverts aren't annoying, pop ups and what not are yes but the ones from Twitch and Youtube are the least annoying ads you'll get, but it is true about youtube, it's changed so much, but when I mean people who make good content I meant the ones who don't do it for the money they just do it for fun,, they don#t put out like 5 different videos a day or try to max the viewers, just a video at their own pace every weeks or 2. But yeh, youtube is just a fuckfest of everyone trying to get big whereas the people who aren't are left in the dark.

earn tons of money just for acting like a retard.

And if there is 1 game that has these sort of vids more then any other it is minecraft, oh god 99,999999999999% of minecraft youtube vids are with people acting like a total downer..

oh god this

3:10 is this exactly

By the way, people who watch vids on YT and use adblocker won't do shit.

Companies calculate the money from every view. $1-$4 for 1k views. (Depends on the company) It's not on the ad clicks. So it doesn't matter

People who are making serious money of it are personalities that people like. Myself, I don't watch too much minecraft, except for bdoubleo (the mindcrack team is not like you describe them) just because a few certain YTbers are acting annoying and shit doesn't mean everyone is.

Your hate towards ytbers is huge. lel.

You boys are jealous lelelel.

Nice doublepost Bandwagon.

Also: not liking someone =//////= jealous

Yeh lol. I HATE U COS I JELLY!

There are so many people I don't like and it's not for being jealous of them at all. Youtubers like Ray William Johnson are shit, same videos everyday and doesn't even credit the videos, he gets millions of views for doing shit videos, why? you say, because society is full of idiots. So there will always be money to be made off of idiots, that's usually how big businesses are so popular, through idiots buying their products.

By the way, people who watch vids on YT and use adblocker won't do shit.

Companies calculate the money from every view. $1-$4 for 1k views. (Depends on the company) It's not on the ad clicks. So it doesn't matter

People who are making serious money of it are personalities that people like. Myself, I don't watch too much minecraft, except for bdoubleo (the mindcrack team is not like you describe them) just because a few certain YTbers are acting annoying and shit doesn't mean everyone is.

Your hate towards ytbers is huge. lel.

You boys are jealous lelelel.

JohnDoe not understanding how YT works.

Some of the money is derived from views, but most is the time spent watching the ad,

a full watch makes more than a skip; the ads aren't on there to troll people, companies buy ad space on YT,

if there were no adverts then it would be like giving out money to someone because they're popular.

The correlation between ads and views is that 5 seconds at the start of the ad where you can't actually skip it,

I'm glad adblocker is going big because it's going to cut of the Youtuber's who scream dicks up there arse while being tit fed by machina and playing cod with there noses.

Yeh lol. I HATE U COS I JELLY!

There are so many people I don't like and it's not for being jealous of them at all. Youtubers like Ray William Johnson are shit, same videos everyday and doesn't even credit the videos, he gets millions of views for doing shit videos, why? you say, because society is full of idiots. So there will always be money to be made off of idiots, that's usually how big businesses are so popular, through idiots buying their products.

^^^^^ everything honey said.

A channel named Ray William Johnson Without Ray William Johnson re uploaded his videos but removed all his content and just left the clips in, Ray William Johnson goes for copyright claims, and the channel get's took down, YT is a money making piece of shit, it's a shame there's nothing better AND popular.

Anti I'm talking about other ads lol.

You're talking about the ads where they play teasers/trailers for an example for a few seconds.

You can choose to have it or not. I for an example don't want to use them because they are annoying.

Most ytbers rarely do since everyone hates those ads.

The ads I'm talking about are the roll in ads who appear a few seconds into the video.

You can close them, and you do not earn moni if people click them. (If you partner with adsense then you do) but NO big youtuber uses adsense.

For an example, I get $1-2 for 1000 views not ad clicks, not likes or favorites

What liking and favoriting does is it puts you higher up in the feed/recommended videos.

JohnDoe, the only reason your getting that click money is because people are being forced to watch an advertisement for 5 seconds before they skip, you wouldn't get money for just views with no adverts.

Typical YT douchebag.

"yamiismdmamm slendr,mm fuck me in the bum"

EDIT: Sorry JohnDoe, I just realized what you're saying, but still, you're not getting money for the view, you're getting it because the person who's watching the video has also seen the advert, which is indicated by a view. For instance, you wouldn't get that monies is someone watched your video for 5 seconds and then closed the page.

Edited by Guest

Johnvodo, Y U so stupid? & Y U NO Use Real w0rds insted Ytb.

No but seriously though, Why would I be jealous on the 300 pound you are earning aproximately yearly with you're youtube account. And even if it is more why would I care? You don't know my income neither anyone's elses income. As far as you know we all could be Rich playing on our massive gold PC's while sitting on our butlers face because we can.

Besides there are alot easier ways through internet to earn money.