Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Expired Milk's Member App

(disregarding the age) you are alright. you have made me laugh and I can kinda see why people might not like you but I have never really seen proper proof why you get so much hate (apart from the spam). I would give you my +1.

-1 for autisticzombie

Knew we was in a mix but constantly insisting on joining the channel over and over again and spam poking people. NO. Also underage

This was an organized tactical strike by Me, Physics, Pope, Ameme and John Doe, and when I joined the channel I said absolutely nothing (aside from 1 whisper) and in the end you won the mix.

I'm sorry but having your channel password be 123 was just so tempting.

Really there's no harm done but I do apologies.

Edited by Guest

-1 for autisticzombie

Knew we was in a mix but constantly insisting on joining the channel over and over again and spam poking people. NO. Also underage

This was an organized tactical strike by Me, Physics, Pope, Ameme and John Doe, and when I joined the channel I said absolutely nothing (aside from 1 whisper) and in the end you won the mix.

I did nothing lel i sat in the corner and ate my cereal.

but to be honest milk does have his moments but he can generally be a pleasure to talk to.

-1 for autisticzombie

I did nothing lel i sat in the corner and ate my cereal.

but to be honest milk does have his moments but he can generally be a pleasure to talk to.

i lolled my ass off when i read this xDD

and BTW antizombie you should read every single thing before you post your member app so fast.. just chill your tits man haven't you learned anything ?

"and BTW antizombie you should read every single thing before you post your member app so fast.. just chill your tits man haven't you learned anything ?"

Vodo says, as he posts in the wrong place to sign up for the MC server, even though THE POST ABOVE EXPLAINS WHERE TO LOOK.