Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Expired Milk's Member App

Player Name: Expired Milk

Date of Birth: 30/1/00

Country/Location: England, Newcastle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25291591

Games Played: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... es?tab=all

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2 and about a quarter of a year.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Mini games? Or do you play them both equally as much? I am regular on Jailbreak, (not lately as it is down :( ) and fairly common on mini games. I enjoy jailbreak more than mini games, and am willing to command (however shitty my commanding may be) I would gladly go T if asked and am fairly lax with the T's and tend to die horrifically.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I feel that I can take a good joke (or troll) and don't take insults too heavily, I can't bring anything that Outbreak doesn't already have, but I do feel I am a semi-decent commander and integrate with the community nicely.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I first joined the JB server sometime late 2011 or early 2012, my memory is fuzzy but the first thing I remembered was Tiny and Biggles commanding on ba_jail_lego and then promptly being killed because I had no idea what I was supposed to do, I was only 11 and not the smartest, my most fondest memories are however 3-4 months later, when I matured enough to understand how great Outbreak is; Twist was an admin, Fin was there, other Fin was there, Lynet Archangel hadn't left yet and the warning shots rule was being implemented; the servers were full and brimming

Now my voice has deepened enough to not be called a squeaker and kicked of CT all the time, and the servers are semi-populated most of the time and much has changed, rules have changed, maps have been added and removed but the fact that Outbreak is a big waste of time will never change, a brilliant waste of time filled with lovely people.

Enough about OB, I'm 13, ginger and in school, (I like to think) that I am fairly well educated and am on mental par with many members of OB, my dad has spoiled me with my lovely gaming rig (which I am very thankful for) and I do not regret using it to look at Vin Diesel's face in 1080p.

I have an (incredibly bad) sense of humor and love a good joke, even when it's on me, I feel like I'm repeating myself in my member app.

The main reason for me applying is to see what the community thinks of me, I realize that I'll be declined because of the +15 age limit but in 2 years if we're still here I'll try again, and if I don't get it then I'll keep trying till I do.

I have been banned before, my last ban is not in 2 months of 2 other bans.

Milk. You are certainly very active on TS and are willing to get involved in OB as much as possible, you certainly gained my +1 soon as you are a delightful chap to talk to and have a joke with. I can only wish you the best of luck.

However, you're probably going to get shit for this. :/

Unfortunately this could very well be true

i had to wait till i was 15 so do you -_-

He did say he doesn't expect member...though I don't hate on you Britten because like many others they won't read it.

To my opinion...

Antizombie...at times you are a cunt, at times you are a complete and utter willy face and at times you really do deserve the shit thrown at you. However the fact you stick around after all the banter and such thrown at you, the fact that I'll admit you put a smile on my face at times and the fact you are more active on the servers than 3/4 of the current member group is given to you in kudos. I heard you were at times, second only to Daemonic when you were younger - but I have not known you since then I just consider you a kid who's confident enough and intelligent enough to talk with the older fellas - even if it is just making stupid remarks every now and then.

I hate to say that I still wouldn't bring an exception, you would bring a long list of people who are just as valuable to our community and a pleasure to play with who only have age as a 'disadvantage'. I know of all people how age is a shit bag - but it is more than likely you will just have to wait it out like others; and if OB blossoms like I'm sure it will : in 2 years time you will gain membership like my feet grow momentum in the disco.