Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Google's 2nd generation Nexus 7

The Nexus 7 was a good tablet, same price as an iPod touch and does a whole lot more.

The new one however looks fantastic, not only aesthetically but technically. It has a full HD screen with the highest amount of Pixels Per Inch ever on a 7" device (323) making it ultra sharp. The colours are better than the last one too, brighter and less depressive. It's also thinner, lighter and has 2 cameras instead of the single front facing one. Again it is available as a 16, 32 or 64GB version with the 4G connectivity on the 64GB only.

It has been released in the US already starting at $229 and is predicted to commence sales here in the UK around September time. The UK price starts at £200 for the 16, or £240 for the 32 and £300 for the 64.

For the money, it's the best tablet out there, iPad mini is a piece of shit, some scary low res screen and shitty processor. Apple are probably going to release a second gen in September with 2 differences; Retinal display and processor upgrade, so with that in mind, I'd rather have the Nexus 7/

I want one.

nexus-7-2013.jpg

Trees are a good thing.

220px-Ash_Tree_-_geograph.org.uk_-_590710.jpg

The new ones however looks fantastic, not only really thin but actually really fucking thin. It has a full realistic plane with the highest amount of Atoms Per Inch ever on a wafer thin piece of shite device making it ultra sharp (fucking paper cuts). The colours are better than the last one too, brighter and less brown and depressive. It's also thinner, lighter and has 2 sides instead of a fucking ugly giant cylinder one. Again it is available as a A4, A3 or A2 version.

It has been released in China 105AD already starting at 1p and is predicted to commence sales here in the UK around September time. The UK price starts at £1 because we're all money sluts and America gets thing cheaper.

For the money, it's the best thing out there, iPad mini is a piece of shit, some scary technology, fucking demon shit. Apples grow on trees, so in the quest to make paper, all the African children are probably going to be saved.

I want one.

Why the fuck would you buy a tablet

I don't see any need for them myself, and I don't have one. However there are people I know who pretty much use it as their portable PC, bearing in mind they don't play PC games - it can be a very useful device.

As I say, it varies per the individual. If you are one of those kids who just gets it for the mini games on a bigger screen than your phones, then no - it's pointless. If you need it for seeing designs on a portable screen while going around a work site, it can be very helpful.

Tablets are very useful, people just don't realise that there are apps out there that can make their life so much more convenient right? I am cheapskate, I always try and find reasonable stuff for the price, This is the best deal I've found so far, I only need it for simple app processes and to watch MP4 (MPEG) anime on 480p, http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/250639690.html

It is about £41, Larger screen than the Nexus, bigger battery, Probably has better compatibility with apps.