Sign in to follow this  
NightWalker

Why I love my Saab...

They told me it was 4 years old, probably from a show room at a shop. I love this place, people can drop off things they don't want but too nice to throw in the trash, so nice. I already found a TV stand for my new apartment, saving a ton of money! :)

It's not even scrounging. It's just sharing. Well done on the find Nightwalker, now you have a free sofa (and other things) you should help someone who needs to move something big and isn't as well endowed car-wise as you :D keep that good karma flowin'.

Yeh, you should take free stuff and give free stuff. When me and Choco got out apartment loads of my family offered us things they have no use of, like toasters and cutlery. Better than spending money on it all and after you have no use for it you can give it to your children or whoever.

Yeah, being offered things from people that you meet, but just finding things at the side of the road? Is there a war on or something?

You live life so far away from the edge any real man would be over the moon for this amazing free shit but you would simply walk past these treasures, and for that I shall take away 7 man points

mintgay.png.24838320edf4a30cae2627676cde