Sign in to follow this  
Bigtoe[AP2S1]

Unban Appeal.

Heya,

I'm gonna start with " I was not there, so I won't.judge you for whatever they banned you for".

However, just to clear it up, a mod/admin doesn't need to take any (graphical-recorded) evidence, as they are supposed to be trustworthy and they should have objective judgement. So for your part about us having no evidence... Let stand alone that we should share it if we have it.

As for the ban itself, you do realize that some people start to doubt about you. You got a vac ban on an older account and kept it secret, sometimes you're really dodgy, etc....

But as you just said yourself, you better have a talk with tiny alone (in teamspeak). Because how it is going now, here on the forum, it will.most likely result in a forumban since this is escalating rather fast.

":1flsobs8]>tfw no hack still ban

if you thought people were hacking you could of installed a plugin called SMAC - Sourcemod Anticheat

If you configure it correctly it prevents WHing, Bhop hacking and aimbotting. But nope, jump to conclusions as always.

And this doesn't help at all this plugin. At the best it could check on speedhackers.

Think about it.. A plugin with coding in smx vs VAC security.. Why wouldn't vac be able to do it then?

Update: nvm, Legit ban, get this over with, the ban will stay as it is, I've seen proof as well.

Alright, fine, ban me, but at least let me see the evidence, I don't care if my ban stays or not, but let me see the evidence that you've managed to come up with, PM it to me, or steam it to me, either way I just want to see the evidence because I know personally that I never cheated on the OB servers. and just for your information prox :

af3a248b44be5b262212c44c258dae68.png

VAC sucks, that's why it doesn't detect it.

tumblr_me5v5ts3Xw1rn7420o1_500.jpg

Can someone post the evidence???? This is like watching a really exciting movie at the cinema but with the projector turned off and the fat kid sat next to me stealing my popcorn.

also yes sorry for posting in here etc

So I cheat on Blops and MW2 and that's reason to ban me from a CS:S server? kk

That's the reason that I have such an early version of the R3client because MW2 got outdated like 6 months ago. Also the triggerbot has a no-visual recoil option on it, which makes demo's for moviemaking look nice. I still don't understand how this is enough evidence to ban me from a CS:S server which I never cheated on, on an account that I never cheated on.

221c3daf86ce0a96b9007c141b507a41.png

IF i was going to use a CS:S hack then I wouldn't be using it if it was risky ^^

AND the triggerbot is about 3 years old because I have old CS:S on a different account to play old demos.

EDIT :

and I assume you're going to use the evidence of me making graphics to sell on a hack forum as evidence against me too.

Your old account was vac banned, none of this oh my brother now has it shit. Triggerbot is an aimbot for css and winject is a aimbot wallhack for css.

You keep saying you have never hacked on this server, I always feel you put too much emphasis on this