Sign in to follow this  
Bigtoe[AP2S1]

Unban Appeal.

Player Name (at time of banning): ^BIGTOE

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61599254

Ban Reason Given: Multihack

Server Banned From: I'm guessing both

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): What? I never even hacked on the server, I'm not appealing this ban because I want to play on the server but just because this ban wasn't even correct, the reason given 'Multi-hack' I played the server for like the first time in a month for an hour last night and one of my 'Hacker' friends followed me so I watched him get a dodgy shot but didn't say anything because he wasn't even being disruptive. He gets banned and then I get banned like 2 hours later for multihacking... Wat, if there's a different reason please make it more clear than just 'Multihack'. There's not even any demo to support your claim, you banned me as if I just span around on the server aimbotting everyone and you were trying to get rid of me as quick as possible.

Date of incident: 5th July, 2013

>tfw no hack still ban

if you thought people were hacking you could of installed a plugin called SMAC - Sourcemod Anticheat

If you configure it correctly it prevents WHing, Bhop hacking and aimbotting. But nope, jump to conclusions as always.

And to think this guy was part of the community for a long time and won an event or two.

Stupid prick, hope it was worth it!

I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence.I've seen the evidence. WHAT EVIDENCE I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING

If you're going to say 'We have evidence, blah blah blah' at least let me see it first, because I haven't even hacked on the server

So you're not going to show me the evidence? You're just going to leave it at that. I'm not going to stop going at this until I've seen the evidence because I genuinely know that I haven't commited a single hacking offence on the OB servers.