Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

Path of Exile

Just wondering if anyone plays this, if so I'd like someone to play with and can tell me somethings. The game is basically Diablo 1/2/ but online. Not much more to say really. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

http://www.pathofexile.com/

Edit, here's some things to show it off I guess.

Trailer for it:

This is the skill tree, the biggest skill tree I've seen

poe_skill_tree__by_jawsofhana-d4kgzrv.jpg

It's also in open beta and fully free to play, no pay to win at all.

Also the top level is 100 and the developers said that this will be impossible to get to and they don't see anyone being able to get to it.

There is a 5 classes I believe, but with the skill tree you can make a ranger into a warrior type build or vise versa. So many things to do, There are currently 4 acts I believe, so each act is basically a part of the quest line and there are 10+ instances/dungeons for each act. There's constant league going on and races, so the races are to see who gets the most exp at the end, there are 12 minute races, 1 hour, 2 hour, up to 8 and more I believe. That's as much as I can throw out really, I don't know to much but if it sounds like your game we should hit it up together because I'm bored most days haha.

Edited by Guest

No need to thank us, Honey, just doing your job for you, 'n all that. ;)

Haha, I just think it's one of those games that you either know or don't and the people who don't are people who aren't interested in that sort of game. But thanks haha

It's a lot simpler than it looks, some of them are just simple 10+Strength or Int. People usually plan their builds before they make a character and with all of these passives you can have a lot of different builds to try out. There is a build where you only have 1 hp but have a lot of Energy shield (Just acts as secondary health points) for example. But if you like games that are Diablo or diablo like then you should like this game.

Never played Diablo games. I usually take a warrior / tank / high crit build. As I said, looks like Titan Quest, which I enjoyed, I think Diablo is like that too not sure. Not sure yet if I'm gonna play, give it a few days.

Never played Diablo games. I usually take a warrior / tank / high crit build. As I said, looks like Titan Quest, which I enjoyed, I think Diablo is like that too not sure. Not sure yet if I'm gonna play, give it a few days.

Titans quest is very Diablo like. Just tell me if you want to play serious so we can get a few people playing and doing hard instances and what not. Atm I'm doing a warrior with high crit chance, I have an attack that hits all enemies around me along with some life leech on hit. But as I said you can choose any build to do.

Interesting... Looking for something to play so might try.

Tell me if you enjoy it.